Recent content by junkcrusher

1. J

additional top bar came in app apart from my website

Hi, have u build an app with one active module.Did it work?
  2. J

Hi Team, i have built the app through appyet but that app is additional coming with "TOP BAR" whereas my website doesn't have it. i just want to load my website same as it is. i don't have to have any extra top bar of appyet. please help me in this matter. thank you.
  3. J

Hi Team, i have built the app through appyet but that app is additional coming with "TOP BAR" whereas my website doesn't have it. i just want to load my website same as it is. i don't have to have any extra top bar of appyet. please help me in this matter. thank you.
  4. J

5. J

6. J