Recent content by Jhon

1. J

It is profitable Appyet pro version?

Is it profitable to monetize an application with ten thousand (10k) users? Is it really worth paying the pro version of appyet ?. I only have one application Please someone who has the pro version. Thank you.
  2. J

Formulario visible para para preguntas o peticiones

Puedes crear un formulario en google forms o tambien en EmailMeForm y luego vas al modulo web y pones la url de tu formulario y listo.
  3. J

It is profitable Appyet pro version?

Is it profitable to monetize an application with ten thousand (10k) users? Is it really worth paying the pro version of appyet ?. I only have one application Please someone who has the pro version. Thank you.
  4. J

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

@appyet It would be better if the Back button opens the application menu instead of displaying the confirmation message. It would be great. Thank you. We look forward to the update soon. Sería mejor si el botón Atrás abre el menú de la aplicación en lugar de mostrar el mensaje de...
  5. J

Update for new Api level

appyet gentlemen please update the application that we need the API 26 level, you could tell us for what date will be the launch of the appyet update. Thank you. I do not speak English.