Recent content by jay2000

1. J

please reply my email

I sent an email with a faulty apk, please reply me. My email adress dubulajohnson@gmail.com,pleasei have to update my app
  2. J

explore

Good day guys I included explore on my app but every time I open it it goes to explore and I can't move past that screen. How do I fix this?
  3. J

class name for facebook app ad

I want to create an app ad on facebook and the following is required: Package Name: You can find this in your AndroidManifest.xml file. The package name should be in the formatcom.example.androidapp. Class Name: You can find the class name of the launch activity in your AndroidManifest.xml...
  4. J

Feeds take to long to load

Upon 1st installation the app takes too long to load feeds,how can I speed this up?
  5. J

Invalid admob ID

And where do I get that on the admob website?
  6. J

Invalid admob ID

What space?
  7. J

Invalid admob ID

AppYet says my admob ID is invalid, how do I fix this
  8. J

google play acceptance

What are the odds of being rejected by google when you publish your app?
  9. J

google play acceptance

I mean being rejected, lol sorry
  10. J

google play acceptance

2. I mean will appyet put full page ads without my knowledge. And What are the odds of being accepted by google when you publish your app?
  11. J

ads

2. I mean will appyet put full page ads without my knowledge. And What are the odds of being accepted by google when you publish your app? Thank you very much
  12. J

ads on the 1st page

Why not? Because that means we can't monetize users who browse the app.
  13. J

ads on the 1st page

Is the a way to put ads on the first page of the app? I have noticed that ads appear after the user has clicked the article
  14. J

ads

1.For payment,which credit cards do u accept? 2. and in terms of ads,do I chose which type of ads I want (I dnt mean the context I mean the size) 3.If I set up my own ad mob account,and upload the app to google play, how will I pay u your 30%. Please answer all the above questions
  15. J

Article number limit

But it takes too long to start. So what I am going to do I decrease the article number limit. If I decrease the article number limit,does this mean articles will be cleaned automatically and users won't be able to stroll down to very old articles?