Recent content by Ivan boytz

1. I

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

congrats @appyet Rich list layout is really nice but i have suggestion. sir @appyet may u please allow or make some changes in sticky-bottom ads to Appear in the feeds as it was in the previous version 3 when user view feeds / headlines it appear in bottom thank you @appyet for endless...
  2. I

If possible please @appyet show sticky banners Ads in Feed Module where multiple articles listed. (Ads in the Feed article view) or allowsticky banners ads for facebook audience network only if it led to violations in admob.
  3. I

i already submitted to google play amd wait for update to be processed
  4. I

yes all of them
  5. I

in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k and second app have 2k users third one have 10k downloads and 3k active users please i...
  6. I

i dont have problem with pro but inhouse ads is not a suitable way to grow their platform, they supposed to find another ways either monthly pro - subscription package , 1 months 3 months 6 months, i year or 1 time subsciption
  7. I

you are not serious bro, if you afford to pay for pro version,it you, not everyone can afford,
  8. I

@appyet your help is kindly needed
  9. I

My earning have declined a lot in Facebook Audience network , please solve the interstitial problem and sometimes even the banner does not appear. now i see appyet Iads but my App have more than 70k download and active users more than 10k and second app have 2k users third one have 10k...
  10. I

Please @appyet bring back form of the fixed-bottom ads banner placement and interstitial ads placement as it was before, for admob and Facebook audience network, in this version 4.0 some of in-feeds banners ads sometimes are not shown or take more than 20 minutes to load , i tested it in More...
  11. I

Home tab button automatically turned off

Please @appyet bring back form the fixed-bottom ads banner placement and interstitial ads placement as it was before, for admob and Facebook audience network, in this version 4.0 some of in-feeds banners ads sometimes are not shown or take more than 20 minutes to load , i tested it in More...
  12. I

Hello sir @appyet kindly your help needed. All ads both stick bottom banner and Interstitial ads never appears in my App after upgrade , please solve the ads problem, especially for Facebook audience network Currently the advertisement does not work at all in all of my Apps , and we hope that...
  13. I

@appyet i suggested about in-feed ads and native ads/ in-article ads please it will be better if you will work on it
  14. I

Kindly @Appyet your respond is needed for Facebook Audience Network SDK version

Ads are not shown on our Apps due to Facebook Audience Network SDK version Your oldest version:5.3 The latest version available:5.6 please we need your help !!! @appyet @appyet @appyet
  15. I

Facebook Audience Network SDK version update

YES I FACE THE SAME PROBLEM PLS RESPOND @appyet @appyet @appyet @appyet