Recent content by IDrisse Matos

1. IDrisse Matos

Weather Module

Include weather module to display weather per hours, daily, weekly also the options to get location or set prefered locations
  2. IDrisse Matos

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Please update Google Material design icons and Font Awesome icon as well
  3. IDrisse Matos

Weather module suggestion

Hi i was thinking it would be great to have a weather module in the app my users have requested this function and there is no much i can do, please think about it
  4. IDrisse Matos

Player request m3u8 and other formats

Hi that would be great looking forward to it
  5. IDrisse Matos

Hi how can I help you

Hi how can I help you
  6. IDrisse Matos

Hi how can I help you

Hi how can I help you
  7. IDrisse Matos

Facebook Audience Network ads not working?

has any one succeeded to use the Facebook Audience Network ads?
  8. IDrisse Matos

MoPub error on Play Store

Here is the error I am having on playstore
  9. IDrisse Matos

MoPub error on Play Store

Hey All I am facing issues on updating my app on the play store am getting the MoPub error and have been told that this error was fixed by appyet. Just updated my app today to the latest version off appyet but am still getting MoPub error plus my app contain any Ads. Please support any one...
  10. IDrisse Matos

The vhona app

I used Notepad+ and Apkedit but u have to have i deep understanding of android apk files, i will attach some images later on am a bit busy now so you can have a great understanding of what was done, when i mentioned modifications. and if you need any help let me know
  11. IDrisse Matos

The vhona app

Thanks men.. Yap those were added via edditing ;)
  12. IDrisse Matos

The vhona app

Men thanks for comenting, i used the same build font from appyet just did some modifications to the app the background i used photoshop, some mockups and some blurred background pictures i have collected from google.com
  13. IDrisse Matos

The vhona app

Hy guys after 6 Months i finaly finished developing my app here at appyet.com thanks for the services The Vhona app will update you about the most important news that are currently happening in Mozambique, and the world, in fields of entertainment, health, politics and many other fields. An...
  14. IDrisse Matos

Any other bugs you like us to fix for upcoming release?

Dear appyet i forme i gues you can try fixing the material design insue in download, explore and settings as when am on this tabs i do not get material design on statusbar.
  15. IDrisse Matos

Custom Font

sorry for my english and for miss speling your name,, can you please include that on the next major update. i wanted to make it to look like this