Recent content by Ice

1. Ice

How-To How to resolve your app removed due to Flurry SDK Policy Issue

@appyet if there actually is a version 4.1.25 then I dont think anybody has it because it always generates 4.0.25 (not 4.1.25) so please check your system
  2. Ice

Non-compliant SDK version error

@appyet I Got a similar email for each of my appyet apps even though I wasn't trying to upload, According to them, it was Based on recent scans...
  3. Ice

Pictures in Web module

Thanks for this, I just tried it and it worked for me. I used the image to data converter here => https://ezgif.com/image-to-datauri/
  4. Ice

PDF Downloads Not Completing in Web Module

When I load a webpage in the web module and this webpage has a download link to a PDF file, clicking on the link is supposed to download the PDF but what happens is that the PDF starts downloading with the download percent counting in the phone status but it counts up to a any percentage and...
  5. Ice

Can't Disable Search Option in Web Module

How can I disable Search from being listed among the options in the three dots dropdown (top right of screen) when viewing a web module in the app. In the app development dashboard on appyet.com under Settings I already set "Search Style" to "Disable Search" and it works for RSS modules but in...
  6. Ice

Android hidden ads AU trjan detected in App Built

@appyet Exactly same thing just happened to me. Got same error from Avast antivirus "android hidden ads-AU trj". I've built several apps on appyet including this one before and never experienced this error so I also believe this might be something new.
  7. Ice

My app has been rejected from Google Play

I had similar issue but updated all my affected apps to template version 3.1.42 and they were initially accepted but days later suspended again. Then I updated to template version 3.1.43 and so far they have all been reinstated (few days now)
  8. Ice

Can we add Google analytics on the apps made by AppYet?

Google analytics is no longer in use for apps. You need to use firebase to get analytics now.
  9. Ice

App stopped showing Admob ads. Please help

Bolaji check your admob email if you were sent a message from admob about your ads being stopped. If you did, what was the reason they gave?
  10. Ice

My apps are taken down from play store.

Just received same mail. Two of my apps. But I know its going to affect all my appyet apps. Grrrr. @appyet Pls do something about this fast. Thanks.
  11. Ice

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

1. Don't close the app when back button is pressed on article list view. Instead slide out the menu drawer and then if back is pressed again app can be closed (just like it used to be in earlier versions) 2. Option to remove the share icon bubble in the article view (kind of distracting and...
  12. Ice

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Option to Turn Off or Reduce Images Size to Save Data Costs There are many countries where bandwidth data costs are quite expensive, having the option to load low resolution/smaller size images or turn off images entirely (both for wifi or 3g/2g and all others) will save lots of data and costs...
  13. Ice

Unknown Thumbnail type Image!

@joseph raphael
  14. Ice

avast antivirus found when the application is launched, the virus

@appyet can u weigh in on this please?
  15. Ice

AppYet v3.1.24 Released

Thanks @appyet but please do the following so that I can upgrade my very old apps: 1. Don't close the app when back button is pressed on article list view. Instead slide out the menu drawer and then if back is pressed again app can be closed (just like it used to be in earlier versions)