Recent content by icanehdian

1. icanehdian

Admob, Facebook or Flurry.

Admob, Facebook or Flurry.
  2. icanehdian

Clear your application storage cache and make sure your builds are update-to-date with the...

Clear your application storage cache and make sure your builds are update-to-date with the current template.
  3. icanehdian

Possible answer...

Possible answer: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/my-app-was-removed-by-google-this-is-what-they-say.2305/#post-10752
  4. icanehdian

Sometimes ad modules take 24-48 hours to activate, along with using the proper api in the proper...

Sometimes ad modules take 24-48 hours to activate, along with using the proper api in the proper module. Playstore doesn't have any involvement in displaying ads. Double check your settings.
  5. icanehdian

When Admob banners are active, videos do not play. Help!

If you don't want banners, change some of the api numbers within your link. For example: ca-app-pub-4199058192573889/5000887654 >to> ca-app-pub-4199058192573889/5000887999 That way it won't be able to identify an association but you can still move forward building the app. An alternative is...
  6. icanehdian

Module Urgent Request

As an temporary alternative and this being a webpage module, you could set up your website with .htaccess to only allow users/passwords you create OR use a page service that re-directs though a password gate. Make a default user and share the password.
  7. icanehdian

Pop-ups notifications

This could actually be solved with an option for notification alerts per feed. Then you would be able to just have one feed (perhaps hidden) just for notifications. @appyet
  8. icanehdian

I suggested appyet should add and amend these futures

This is actually a Google issue. Youtube for most is defaulted on android phones to open VIA youtube app. In embeding, you will need to make sure under the video settings its playable off-site as an embed format. Sometimes you will have to force it within the iframe. Ran into this issue about a...
  9. icanehdian

Rss refuse to load images

Make sure the website is allowing hotlinks for your feed, otherwise this is a typical result.
  10. icanehdian

Can I Get keystore.jks file of my app [com.paidfreedroid.app]?

It may be possible if you download Android Studio, import your build apk and go looking for it.
  11. icanehdian

Sports Card Player App

Not offline within the app. Appyet don't have publicly available user account functions. You would have to utilize a website or service that would be linked within your application.
  12. icanehdian

Discussion about the publication

This hurt my brain. If you are implying that you need initial money to start ads, no. Adsense is free to use and takes their cost from your earnings.
  13. icanehdian

Basic Step By Step Guide

The best way would be utilizing a different website or service that already produces polls and then connect them with a link to your appyet application. Even though it's not going to be an offline solution, its still something.
  14. icanehdian

My apps are taken down from play store.

Hi everyone, @appyet solved this back in 2018. Any future app take downs are solved this here: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?...google-this-is-what-they-say.2305/#post-10752