Recent content by ibrahim khamees

1. ibrahim khamees

is it possible to downgrade to V3 ?

this is strange request, but for my case my apps in V3 was performing well with Admob, more impressions ,and bigger CTR. while in new version V4 everything decreased significantly. my eCPM for V3 was about $3 while for V4 is became $0.40 !! the sticky Admob banner was appearing in single and in...
  2. ibrahim khamees

Add the ability to view pdf books

yes please @appyet this is a long awaited feature
  3. ibrahim khamees

Issue in displaying downloaded file names

@appyet can you please have a look at this issue.
  4. ibrahim khamees

Issue in displaying downloaded file names

I have app was rising fast in Google play until I faced a problem with the last release of Appyet. This problem is related to encoding pdf file "names" downloaded using the app. My app is in Arabic but the "file names" after downloading look wrong and encoded incorrectly. I tried unicodeUTF-8...
  5. ibrahim khamees

custom fields in wordpress

Hi. wordoress is very powerful content management system. and custom fields is one of big beautiful wordpress features. appyet reads full rss feed of wordpress posts but ignores custom fields. I suggest to include custom fields in appyet. best regards
  6. ibrahim khamees

add link to section or page

hi. in android we can link to specific activity using "intent". how to link to a specific section or page in appyet like (last 24h feed, feed from specific url, or any other)? any ideas? regards
  7. ibrahim khamees

Suggestion: Include Facebook SDK

Hi I suggest include Facebook SDK in the app in order to benefit of the features like (promoting the app in the facebook ads). this is the link of Facebook SDK https://developers.facebook.com/docs/android
  8. ibrahim khamees

Email have not been sent after buit

Hello I have faced this issue. when i finish app and go to build tab, and send the app to Build, I did not receive apk in Email, although it tell me the build succeeded. any one else have faced same problem ? Best Regards
  9. ibrahim khamees

Raw HTML Module and Display Banner Ads in the bottom of "View Article"

The only way I found out how Appyet display PDF, is to convert PDF into set of images and then displaying them :) it will look like an Ebook, and it is pretty work well, Best Regards
  10. ibrahim khamees

How to add Video which plays offline?

Hello I want to add Video and play if offline in the appyet. I tried Youtube RSS but it does not work offline. is that possible at this time? Best Regards
  11. ibrahim khamees

Thanks ... I noticed the Web module just after I posted the question :) but what do you mean by does not allow Ebooks? did you mean does not allow PDF files?
  12. ibrahim khamees

Hello ,, this is very helpful app but I suggest the following features: RAW HTML MODULE : we have wordpress and RSS and Flickr modules, but would be perfect if the Raw HTML module added. this will be helpful for displaying Ebooks and Contents without need to online gathering contents in the...
  13. ibrahim khamees

make the Group collabsable and expandable

Hello I have this suggestion to make the app more organized, make the group name collapsible and expandable - when the user touch the group name will display all the posts inside this group. - when the user touch the icon beside the group name that will expand/collapse all items list belongs to...
  14. ibrahim khamees

Poll: RTL (Arabic or Persian) User Only - Which UI layout do you prefer?

option 1 ) is the best because it is the standard and commonly used by other apps
  15. ibrahim khamees

Ready to build great apps

Ready to build great apps