Recent content by hesho

1. hesho

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

after v4.2.2 android 9 all download link give white screen no download and when Open in Default Browser: Open article links in system default browser all links open in browser and anyone can take the link please help
  2. hesho

pdf files dont download at android 13 please fix it
  3. hesho

in download section anyone can share all app files and stolen the app also allow copy in app please appyet this small things protect our app and you can resolve thanks @appyet
  4. hesho

our content stolen we need to protct from copy and in download section remove share option please all my app stolen content and files
  5. hesho

1- banner ads not display at the bottom of the screen 2- any person can copy text in the app content please protect our apps add No copying feature
  6. hesho

banner ads not display at the bottom of the screen
  7. hesho

thank you @appyet you can remove copy paste in app article
  8. hesho

after remove firebase notifications my revenue decrease 50 % and notifications bar dont deliver to any person in app
  9. hesho

hi appyet when i upload new version to google play this massege appear 1232 phone a big number you can make them less or we upload app ?
  10. hesho

menu drawer classic work good nice job please dont forget disable share in artice
  11. hesho

new 4.0.1 same home error i enabled and when save disabled and share in article i disabled appear in app and any one can take your job
  12. hesho

share option appear in menu i dont wanna show this option for privacy source and i disabled the Show Share but still found @appyet
  13. hesho

Home tab not activate, it disable it self, please check this @appyet
  14. hesho

AdMob is launching support for app-ads.txt

If your file contains any errors or typos, your ad serving will be at risk of getting blocked because any files published will be regarded as the source of truth for enforcement.So it is extremely important to have correct implementation and resolve any errors before 2019-08-08, or the file will...
  15. hesho

Interstitial Ads Bugged.

pls fix this @appyet