Recent content by Eulenis Madrid

1. E

Enlaces

I can't open the links from the app, is there a way to allow opening the links from the app
  2. E

Update admob app ads txt

Hello, can someone explain to me how to update the ads of the application, it tells me that I must edit the txt file and I don't know what to do with all those links, I don't know if they belong to each application, please someone help me
  3. E

add a chat to the app

add a chat to the app @appyet
  4. E

doesn't download to my cell phone

@appyet Please help, I can't see the changes in one of my applications and it doesn't download to my cell phone, I have to download it to another cell phone, however, the changes are not visible.
  5. E

In-app message alert

Yo también no se que hacer @appyet
  6. E

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet this app link is empty also this app payment was made and still no response even with ads https://appyet.com/Default?utm_medium=email&utm_source=download_email&dguid=411ceca1-c8af-44b3-8bc0-ba875a482f12
  7. E

The same thing happened to me until I copied the download link and downloaded it in another browser, apparently google chrome does not download the application correctly and when publishing it, that information is expired
  8. E

Suscription

@appyet
  9. E

Suscription

@appyet urgent
  10. E

En qué plataforma la hiciste?
  11. E

How-To Change Package Name...!!

Usted es @appyet ?
  12. E

Suscription

@appyet there is no response from you, the subscription of an application has been paid and it is showing an ad should not be
  13. E

@appyet Please