Recent content by Eulenis Madrid

1. E

Youtube

Thanks
  2. E

LATEST: AppYet v4.0.15 Released (Updated 2020-08-03)!!

Please @appyet allow the text itself or the image and not the link to be sent when sharing a text message. If it is audio, the audio can be sent directly and not the link.
  3. E

com.mujeres.a.los.pies.de.jess
  4. E

@appyet Hello, a few days ago I paid 100 for one of the applications so that I did not have an ad, activate the option to remove the ad and he told me that after 48 hours they stop coming out and more than 48 hours have passed and there are still ads
  5. E

¿Quien habla español aqui? ( Para ayudarnos entres los latinos )

En telegram estoy como @Mujervasofragil
  6. E

Algo así que puedan leer capítulos de la biblia al día y queden marcados me gustaría tanto poder conseguir no se si s llama modulo o como podría añadirlo a la aplicación y también me gustaría poder añadir la opción de calificar aplicación
  7. E

Hola yo hablo español también tengo años en appyet y me gustaría añadir en mi aplicación una biblia o un plan de lectura biblica si alguien sabe como puedo hacerlo y si hacen un grupo incluyanme porfavor
  8. E

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

hi it happens that it is no longer downloaded using chrome but trying another browser
  9. E

Hello! App erased

Help @appyet , by mistake I removed my app from the Appyet page, I want to recover my app, howshould I do? com.mujeres.a.los.pies.de.jess
  10. E

how terrible my application are christian and now it shows ads that are counterproductive this affects my application a lot apart from not earning anything nor is it my intention so that now it shows ads that I cannot eliminate because I don't have the money this is unfair
  11. E

I got this notice @appyet Compatibility with certain devices removed Warning: If you disable this APK, your app can be installed for the first time on fewer types of devices. Suggestion: If this change is intentional, please keep this APK in the new version or make sure your new APKs are...
  12. E

Feed query the Bible

Does anyone have a feed query code for a Bible reading plan, or an html code to add a Bible to the application or a Bible reading plan?
  13. E

@appyet It is difficult to order each tab, it was not located where you want, I need the tabs to be in the order that they are ordered in the work area