Recent content by Elvis8236

1. Elvis8236

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Appyet doesn't give support or updates anymore
  2. Elvis8236

Seems like the platforms support is dwindling or the developers aren't listening to request anymore
  3. Elvis8236

Issue Add Adcolony ads on the website

I support this post Admob giving lots of issues lately
  4. Elvis8236

Adcolony Monetization

Yes my applications are under ads limitations, and I'm not the only one experiencing this, the kind that lasts for months, I urge Appyet to add Adcolony network to their platform.
  5. Elvis8236

Adcolony Monetization

Hi, kindly include Adcolony Monetization feature into your platform, reason 1. Facebook audience network isn't available worldwide especially in African countries 2.Publishers encounter issues a lot with Google Admob, even if I'm on premium with ability to achieve full monetization potential I...
  6. Elvis8236

Adcolony Monetization

Hi, kindly include Adcolony Monetization feature into your platform, reason 1. Facebook audience network isn't available worldwide especially in African countries 2.Publishers encounter issues a lot with Google Admob, even if I'm on premium with ability to achieve full monetization potential I...
  7. Elvis8236

Add the ability to view pdf books

I also need a pdf feature on your platform
  8. Elvis8236

Please kindly add Adcolony Monetization to your platform.
  9. Elvis8236

Kindly include Adcolony to your monetization platform, Google Admob always encounter issue. Facebook Audience Network not available in all countries, making monetization impossible
  10. Elvis8236

ADD MORE ADS NETWORK

I'm in support particularly Adcolony ads
  11. Elvis8236

Google ask contact Info on Setting Apps Menu

I can help you, you'll need to use the right module and text