Recent content by EEnterprises

1. E

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

OK, then stop writing in big red letters!!!! Nobody does that :P
  2. E

AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Stop pressurising @appyet!! There are some things like push notifications, reduce apk size etc. that are far more important than these, which needs time to work upon.
  3. E

Do you like to see a Reddit Module?

To tell the truth, really, I Don't need it personally... so it would only increase the apk size. Please consider adding the feature to remove unnecessary code when the module is unused before reddit module..
  4. E

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

I'll say keep it as a zip, as it saves a megabyte of download
  5. E

Optional components to reduce apk size

That's already implemented. If there is no forum, then settings are disabled, but the code still exists...
  6. E

Optional components to reduce apk size

Can it be possible to completely exclude code related to unused modules to reduce size? Eg. If there is no forum module and explore for forum is disabled, then completely exclude it's code. Similarly, I won't be using mapbox currently, so it's code being in there is just a space hog. The current...
  7. E

Twitter Module

I tried the twitter module in latest dev version, but it has no notifications... Please implement that as an option, and also sharing tweets... Otherwise it's BEAUTIFUL :D
  8. E

Twitter Module

I need to give notifications to users about new posts, so that's not...
  9. E

Twitter Module

How if app maker authenticated with facebook for only displaying content? Content can be received at server side and then directly pushed to user. That's what we need to do currently for FBRSS anyway...
  10. E

Important feature requests

@appyet, anything?
  11. E

Bug in forum module & IPB

Hey this problem is problematic
  12. E

AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

I suggest instead that let the app maker choose which module to open when notification is clicked, as there can be multiple articles... Like "All Unread" will open when user clicks notification
  13. E

Access appyet sqlite database

Any plan on this @appyet? It shouldn't be very difficult to implement... Just create a JavaScript interface
  14. E

Google Account linking

Can it be possible to implement Google account linking, so that list of feeds added by user, forum list, settings etc. can be stored there and restored if app is reinstalled? Also, how about customizable explore module (really, what I mean is to be able to create by own web page where I can...
  15. E

Twitter Module

Excellent! Although, a Facebook module would be better than twitter...