Recent content by diqdo

1. D

admobs,please help guys

i do not know why but admobs wont show ads, i went to my admobs account everything is fine, what could be the couse
  2. D

admobs

After i post my app on the playstore the admobs ads stop showing,but before i publish the app its fine the admobs ads do show what could be the problem?
  3. D

admobs wont show

i do not know why but admobs wont show ads, i went to my admobs account everything is fine, what could be the couse
  4. D

best ad network

which ad network is more profitable on app yet? i am currently using ad mobs
  5. D

link updates

good day guys what i want to know is ''if i add/remove a RSS feed link on the app yet website will the user have to update the entire app for that link to be added/removed on their app?
  6. D

whats new on this update?

i just want to know whats new on this update,what can the app do that it couldnt
  7. D

porting to html5

Is the a way to port this app to html 5 or a way to run it on other devices?
  8. D

BUG with Explore, after upgrading

I have sent u an email with the subject. Line "Explore with a bug"
  9. D

Can I please send u apk file coz I dnt know how to do a video and the screen shots wnt show the problem
  10. D

Guys I also a problem with explore,after installing the app it gets stuck on the explore screen it doesn't go forward or backwards, Any ideas on how to solve this? @appyet won't help me
  11. D

the explore function giving me problem

Guys when i use the explore function.everytime the app is installed or starting up it doesn't go pass the explore screen,when I click back it go back to the explore screen Is there something we can do to prevent the app from doing ? because people installing the app can't use it.
  12. D

explore mulfuntion

But people can't use the app because it gets stuck on the explore screen,so why design it that way? Or u don't want us u use explore? Is there something we can do to prevent the app from doing that? because people installing the app can't use it.
  13. D

explore mulfuntion

Guys when i use the explore function.everytime the app is installed or starting up it doesn't go pass the explore screen,when I click back it go back to the explore screen