Recent content by DBN

1. DBN

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Yes. then i just reply Appyet email after i fix my app-ads.txt. And i was waiting for more than 48h to restore my ads serving.
  2. DBN

Dear @appyet i get a notification from Admob that my apps have some issues. This is the message...

Dear @appyet i get a notification from Admob that my apps have some issues. This is the message from Admob Can you help me to fix this issues?
  3. DBN

Thanks @appyet , I think it was solved when i updated my app-ads.txt. Then i received an email from AppYet that my ad serving has been restored.
  4. DBN

Dear AppYet, We just follow the step from Admob direction to publish app-ads.txt and We forget...

Dear AppYet, We just follow the step from Admob direction to publish app-ads.txt and We forget to put the AppYet publisher ID into app-ads.txt. So, after we get notification from AppYet, at 29 August 2020, We added AppYet publisher ID to our app-ads.txt, but until now, ad serving for our apps...
  5. DBN

After update, ads do not show in my app. Can you help me? @appyet
  6. DBN

this is the package name: com.tstudio.loker.pekanbaru do I have to send the previous version (4.0.13) that I downloaded?
  7. DBN

"Module Image as fallback" is disabled but i still see module image on my article. I like style before the update. note: l also disable "Default Article Image:" on setting. Please fix this. Thanks feed url: https://olahragaseharian.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/lokerall beforeafter
  8. DBN

This is also same problem. Before update, it displays image article on image list article in apk. After i update to v4.0.15, it displays only with image modul. It happen only on my blogger feed.
  9. DBN

"Module Image as fallback" is disabled but i still see module image on my article. I like style before the update. note: l also disable "Default Article Image:" on setting. Please fix this. Thanks @appyet
  10. DBN

I get notifications in the Google Play Console like this can you give a suggestion for me to fix it? cc @appyet
  11. DBN

i can not change feed icon,
  12. DBN

Vulnerable JavaScript libraries Found

Me too @appyet
  13. DBN

No Admob

same with mine.. my package name is com.tstudio.berita.bola