Recent content by davidkris

1. davidkris

Security Alert question

Hi please may you tell me how to end this security alert from google Security alert Your app is using an unsafe implementation of WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Please see this Google Help Center article for details, including the deadline for fixing the vulnerability. Vulnerable...
  2. davidkris

Softonic

Thanks for the tip, I will try it out David
  3. davidkris

How to get picture to show in the app

Thanks Sufyan
  4. davidkris

The best way to connect Wordpress with Appyet.

Hi Sufyan, thank you very much for the great information, I will put it to use and get the picture post sorted out. Do you have an app? Thanks David
  5. davidkris

Please give feedback on app for small business

Hi All, just made an app, it's for people that want to start, manage and grow a business, it's talks and tips on how to do this. I've studied and taught business for many years and would like to share some of that with others via blog, forum and app. Please give me your feedback, I'm not a...
  6. davidkris

YouMobile™ Android News

Your app looks amazing Well done, please tell me how you made your graphics for appstore like your screen shots.
  7. davidkris

RugbyWatch Newsreader

Hi cool app, like your logo and your google play screen shots look great, how did you do the screenshots? Thanks David
  8. davidkris

How to get picture to show in the app

Hi I can't find the answer but how do I get pictures to show in the app, I'm using wordpress.org and have picture in each post but the app has no picture in it. How can I get the picture to show in the app? Thanks David
  9. davidkris

How to show Podcast Feed

It works now, thank you.
  10. davidkris

How to show Podcast Feed

Hi the feed is http://www.spreaker.com/user/7937032/episodes/feed I will try it again Many thanks David
  11. davidkris

How to show Podcast Feed

Hi please can anyone tell me how to get my podcast feed to work in appyet. The demo appyet seems to have podcasts working but when I enter my podcast's Rss , nothing shows on the app I build. Thanks in advance for your help David