Recent content by Cyberdev

1. Cyberdev

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

I that still did the same thing as .zip doesn't download to my internal storage
  2. Cyberdev

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Fix the downloads bug, the new v4.0.13 update says I'm downloading a zip but after it downloads it shows nothing downloaded and nothing in the folder it downloads to
  3. Cyberdev

Feature: Allow us to hide the option to launch a web module via external browser

I love app yet but with security in mind I don't want my users to have the ability to launch a web based module to launch in their external browser not only this takes away from earning money from in-app advertisements but allows a security breach when ever you don't want a user to find the url...
  4. Cyberdev

Appyet v4.0.13 - web browser (UC Browser 11.6) is out of date

Uc browser isn't a webview based browser try using Google chrome
  5. Cyberdev

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Great update however it broke downloads feature whenever something like a zip is downloaded, it shows up in the notification but not int the downloads tab or in the folder it downloads to! Also would love banner ads.to show up in the main home
  6. Cyberdev

[Feedback]- My google anylitics says my app has 10+ is crashes!

So the following screenshot is all the crashes hapoening with my apps i havent noticed any crashin on my end but in total 13 crashes has been reported is their any way to fix this?