Recent content by Chinmay

1. Chinmay

Crash problems [Including code bugs]

There are many complains coming regarding app crash by my users.It is leading to bad rating of my app.
  2. Chinmay

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

Hi Appyet team, I think you should again restore the above because "No one should enable ads for the web module which is brought from other website or having ads from google". However, if it self or developer own website and there is no ads available in the website, then we can enable this...
  3. Chinmay

How to work with Feed / Forum Module Extra HTML Header?

I understand that you must appropriate privacy policy mentioning above consent from users.This privacy policy may help you get approval from Play store.
  4. Chinmay

I have the same query @appyet , please provide some FAQ regarding this query. Thank you.

I have the same query @appyet , please provide some FAQ regarding this query. Thank you.
  5. Chinmay

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Hi, You can send firebase message under section cloud message.First you have to link your app with Firebase using firebase tab in appyet.Follow the requirements in firebase tab, your app will get linked with firebase.After that you can message your users using firebase.
  6. Chinmay

Hi, that's a good Idea, however after Firebase integration, you can also cloud message.It will be send to each of your existing users as Notification.
  7. Chinmay

I agree there should be option to make tabs in the app.Good Idea @appyet .Please think of this Idea.
  8. Chinmay

Option for Source of the News feed in the list

My point is to show the original source of the news, in order to not get into conflict of copyright issues Yes, of course there is a option in the settings to show the source(publisher) of the feed, HOWEVER I am thinking if there is any option to show in the list of the news, it will be great.
  9. Chinmay

Option for Source of the News feed in the list

As per the picture can we have the option to show the source of news feed in the news list itself. For details please check the attachment.