Recent content by bytesant

1. B

images in rss feed (wordpress)

pls help! i need the images in my rss feed to display, this include the featured images. i read a few threads on this help and support forum and noticed that i need a plugin for the images to show in the feed. and i got a plugin for that purpose. now i need the minimum width and height in the...
  2. B

Tech News App

hello, i have a wordpress site and i have downloaded the plugin please what minimum width and height did you use in the rss feed setting to render the images this beautifully. please help?
  3. B

Apk no longer attached to Email. Download from Website instead

you don't seem to understand the issue at hand...after building and downloading the app, imagine i notice some errors in the app and decide to correct them and try to build the app again...***And this is just say, 1 hour after i downloaded the previous app*** now i can't build/download the new...
  4. B

Apk no longer attached to Email. Download from Website instead

hello guys, i made some changes in my app after i had previously built the app...but the updated version of the app is unavailable for download. the previously version's link is still up in my build page..does that mean i must wait 24hours before a download link for the updated version can be...
  5. B

Why do not I receive the APK???? Please Help

hello guys, i made some changes in my app after i had previously built the app...but the updated version of the app is unavailable for download. the previously version's link is still up in my build page..does that mean i must wait 24hours before a download link for the updated version can be...
  6. B

Hide publisher Name

I saved the settings after the box was unchecked and still same outcome. The publisher name is still showing. But i've come to accept this reality, seeing as the demo app on the landing of appyet.com contains the publisher name (The verge - All posts) so maybe its a default thing.:(
  7. B

Hide publisher Name

I,m having issue with the publisher name in the article screen, i have unmarked the box for 'show publisher name' in the feed setting yet it still shows I'm getting my feed from my wordpress site ...and yes i have disabled author name there, yet i still keep getting the publisher/author name in...