1. B

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

The same thing I have
  2. B

The same thing I have
  3. B

What does this option do? I activated it and nothing happened or changed in the main interface or application in general... @appyet
  4. B

Can any of you send me a screenshot of what the new widget option does?
  5. B

@appyet
  6. B

7. B

@appyet
  8. B

@appyet See the screen image ... These malfunctions that occur to my application users according to the Google Console statistic .. Should I worry about it?
  9. B

Thank you ... I hope you find a solution because of this thing it crashes and closes the application. Trying to exit from the last section you visited was opened and moving to the home page occurs a problem and the application closes My english is bad excuse me
  10. B

@appyet
  11. B

Think about it very seriously because it will improve the application and organize it greatly, and will give a comfortable experience for users
  12. B

I am still experiencing the problem that the podcast content does not work despite placing the correct Feed link...I see a message that there is no internet or no content
  13. B

Although the home page is selected as the default startup when the application starts, it still opens the last page or section you visited .. Please solve the problem with the next version
  14. B

Thank you
  15. B

I did not understand what you mean