Recent content by b.one

1. B

New Policy that will impact all the Apps

Dear all, Soon a change in the Google Policy will impact all the apps, I hope the staff can do something about it: This app will be impacted by a change in the Google Play policy governing the use of SMS and CALL_LOG permissions. Apps that are not compliant may be removed from Google Play on...
  2. B

Google Play banned any account i created

Any news on your side? I wasn't lucky, after few days all ok, the appyet app has been banned :(
  3. B

User Keystore Support

I agree. This is a MUST have. Google is targeting Appyet pretty hard in the last period....
  4. B

App removed from Play Store.

If you don't use a private keystore, appyet has been targeted pretty hard from Google.
  5. B

Good tip. Actually I tested metapicz.com with some of my pics (created by photoshop) but cannot find any info. Am I doing it correctly?
  6. B

Let's try to make a point: - If you just download the app and upload it directly (like everyone does), the account gets banned pretty fast; - if you download, remove the appyet signature and sign it again on a fresh VMWare, apps stay up. Correct? PS. I will do this test too today and update...
  7. B

Hi, I've tried it, with no results actually. But I think it deserves more tests, creating the keystore in a virgin PC or Virtualbox. I'd like to know if there are others having the same issues here. Thanks for your post.
  8. B

I'd like to know how many people are in the same situation. I've many old apps generated with Appyet (not updated for long) and not having problems at all. So...... who knows :(
  9. B

Thanks for your reply but we are facing a different issue, not linked with PRIVACY. In some way Google is tracking and no matter the app content or the privacy policy, simply shuts down the accounts.
  10. B

Same here. No matter how I change the app, the content, the icon... and even signing with a different keystore. Nothing really matters. All my developer accounts are getting banned. But it's not since 2018, it's more in the last 2 months to me. I've found 0 solution for now.