Recent content by Arash

1. A

Application Not Install in android 4.1.2 but install in Android 5 and 4.4.2 ..

Hi The apk file is same and transfer via zapy to My Device (S2-S3-Z2-HTC Desire-Nexus 5) but dont install in s3-s2 and demo of the appyet install from play store to Z2 and Nexus 5 but never install in S2 and S3 and LG G2
  2. A

Application Not Install in android 4.1.2 but install in Android 5 and 4.4.2 ..

@appyet Hi Dear Friends The app that I build Test in below device Samsung S3 andorid 4.1.2 but not install Nexus 5 android 5 and install success Sony Z2 andoroid 4.4.2 and install success Samsung S2 android 4.2.2 but not install HTC Desir android 4.1.1 install success the error there is a...
  3. A

Application Not Install in android 4.1.2

Hi Dear Friends The app that I build Test in below device Samsung S3 andorid 4.1.2 but not install Nexus 5 android 5 and install success Sony Z2 andoroid 4.4.2 and install success Samsung S2 android 4.2.2 but not install pleas help me to install my app to device withe android 2 and up tnx
  4. A

Problem will changing language

There is no way?Because all my users Persian language.and i like default language ui pesrian
  5. A

Problem will changing language

Please Help Me for Set UI Language To persian Befor Build it? tnx
  6. A

Poll: RTL (Arabic or Persian) User Only - Which UI layout do you prefer?

How Can I set Default Language change From EN to persian when i Make the app befor Build it? @appyet