Recent content by apppyet

1. apppyet

I will Im so sorry I'm just addicted to u guys

I will Im so sorry I'm just addicted to u guys
  2. apppyet

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

hey @appyet there's some issues with the new video player; whenever you watch a video online you become able to rewatch it even if you are offline (the video is downloaded automatically) which makes the app size bigger
  3. apppyet

please make the article post date changeable after adding any modifications
  4. apppyet

I think u can highlight your titles using the extra html header
  5. apppyet

@Booka create a new app using your old app template (the package name will be different) send your new app to the build it wont take time, if you need to keep your old package name: just remove the old app and create another new app using ''the new app's template''
  6. apppyet

@Booka create a new app using your old app template (the package name will be different) send your new app to the build it wont take time, if you need to keep your old package name: just remove the old app and create another new app using ''the new app's template''
  7. apppyet

create new app using your old app template (the package name will be different) send your new app to the build it wont take time, if you need tokeep your old package name: just remove the old app and create another new app using the new app's template
  8. apppyet

@appyet wake up guys we need answers please
  9. apppyet

hellow @appyet I'm working with u since 2018 and I really love your work guys, I have some questions: is it possible to change the articles pub date after editing or modifying them? why articles can't be deleted without reinstalling the app? do I need the pro version to push firebase...
  10. apppyet

It is necessary for any app, I dunno why @appyet removed it
  11. apppyet

how can I hide the comments button? @appyet
  12. apppyet

thank you so much for all this great work
  13. apppyet

hellow @@appyet, Im a big fan of u guys, I really love the app that I made with u, but sadly Im facing some issues; my app is made for movies and stuff so it's full of direct links to the videos (.mp4 links) but lately the app doesn't give users the ability to choose between watching or...
  14. apppyet

hellow @appyet, Im a big fan of u guys, I really love the app that I made with u, but sadly Im facing some issues; my app is made for movies and stuff so it's full of direct links to the videos (.mp4 links) but lately the app doesn't give users the ability to choose between watching or...
  15. apppyet

read about ''deep links''