Recent content by Anilc

1. A

auto sync not work on new version.

auto syncing not work on latest release of this app "com.mahanaukri" please resolve asap
  2. A

Appyet staff Offline and no reply, Guys leave appyet now

↑ Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  3. A

APPpyet staff pls send the app signing key atleast @$#%^%#^$

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users...
  4. A

:eek: Appyet support help help help help

Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users daily..make it lite version to visible ads (admob & facebook...
  5. A

Appyet staff reply help pro version bug

Hello @appyet Package Name 'com.mahanaukri' My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue and users daily..make it lite version to visible ads (admob & facebook...
  6. A

Pro version expired but still on pro???

@appyet Package Name com.mahanaukri
  7. A

@appyet pacakge name 'Com.mahanaukri'
  8. A

Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  9. A

Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but...

Hello @appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  10. A

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

11. A

12. A

Hello @@appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  13. A

Hello @@appyet My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring. Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue :eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last...
  14. A

15. A

My app still into pro and no ads appears after expire

i'm also same issue from last 8month no earning my app is 100k+ active installs. please do action on this issue @appyet