Recent content by Angelo Ruggieri

1. Angelo Ruggieri

App crash on startup

I've downloaded the new build of my app and I've changed my phone switching to OnePlus Nord. I've installed the .apk e the app is crashing on startup. How can I do?
  2. Angelo Ruggieri

Crash on latest version

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S, Android 10
  3. Angelo Ruggieri

Crash on latest version

Download APK
  4. Angelo Ruggieri

Crash on latest version

With the latest version of the template I've discovered two bugs: When I use a swipe to do a manual refresh in the latest article page, the app starts downloading new contents but it crashes. I need to reopen it manually. If I've starred a post and then I go to the page where all starred...
  5. Angelo Ruggieri

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Where is the copy link option when click on a post?
  6. Angelo Ruggieri

[SOLVED IN 4.0.11] App crashes when click on a post on 4.0.10 update

Okay done. I'll sent in conversation.
  7. Angelo Ruggieri

Yes, with any article the app crashes.
  8. Angelo Ruggieri

No. I've tried to sync the new posts and the app crashes anyway when I click on a post. When I reopen the app the title is gray, as I've read it.
  9. Angelo Ruggieri

It has opened only one post after the installation, but at the second it began to crash
  10. Angelo Ruggieri

Yes, now the app works for the menu and for the posts. Please consider the advice to add the export of starred posts (or just say me the path where the starred are saved to backup them).
  11. Angelo Ruggieri

It's not possible because when I press on a post the app crashes, also in Offline mode.
  12. Angelo Ruggieri

Here's a video that shows the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A665YMvbfgXE4jlkIYZq99Do2EkFBICS/view?usp=sharing
  13. Angelo Ruggieri

I've sent you in a private conversation.
  14. Angelo Ruggieri

An application crash occurs as soon as you open a post (unread or read and starred previously). In addition, the sidebar does not open when the respective button is clicked No problem with the previous version 4.0.8 and previous. Please fix it as soon as possible.
  15. Angelo Ruggieri

Export all starred posts in CSV or XML

I've used the app for many years and I've starred too many posts for history chronology and, in order to avoid to loose them (because there's no method to sync with Google Account, for example) it would be better if I could integrate a button in the settings that allows me to export a CSV or XML...