Recent content by Andreas Gregoriou

1. Andreas Gregoriou

Pictures from feed not showing in app

Now it's fixed. Thank you very much
  2. Andreas Gregoriou

http://scientificallytalking.com/feed/
  3. Andreas Gregoriou

I've just made an app with a feed from my WP site, but the images from the articles are not...

I've just made an app with a feed from my WP site, but the images from the articles are not showing in the app. Only the text.Can you help?
  4. Andreas Gregoriou

I've just made an app with a feed from my WP site, but the images from the articles are not showing in the app. Only the text. Can anyone help?
  5. Andreas Gregoriou

I have a paid pro account. How do i remove the ads from my app?

I have fixed it. The other problem that i have is that my feed doesn't show images next to the article in the app
  6. Andreas Gregoriou

I want help. I have a problem with ads in my pro account up. Check this thread...

I want help. I have a problem with ads in my pro account up. Check this thread http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/i-have-a-paid-pro-account-how-do-i-remove-the-ads-from-my-app.303/
  7. Andreas Gregoriou

Yes i have installed the new versions
  8. Andreas Gregoriou

I have done it but it still shows ads
  9. Andreas Gregoriou

I've made an app and after i upgraded to pro, ads are still showing in my app. How can i remove them. Please Help!
  10. Andreas Gregoriou

App Published to play store not compatible with phone

Please help.I've just published my app in the play store and when i try to install it on my phone it say that is not compatible with my phone. In the developers console i've checked my model of phone. I'm from Cyprus