Recent content by alonso74

1. A

change settings via update

I would like to change the sync interval of the rss feed unfortunately this is not through an update This is only possible by re-installing the app It would be better by an update, you can change that somehow?
  2. A

[POLL] Will AppYet stay alive?

I'm already on the change on appypie costs but that I do not care
  3. A

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

1. Push notification system 2. App for IOS 3. Communication Board Chat 4. Contact form with pictures sent (For users to send me (Admin) pictures)
  4. A

send Pictures

How can I create a form so that it is possible for users to upload a picture and send it to me by email
  5. A

AppYet dead?

ups :-) yes I think so too There is any other app for android and ios
  6. A

AppYet dead?

Yes I think synonymous there is somewhere an alternative app
  7. A

Help

when it is ready to get it sent by email where is the problem?
  8. A

automoatically payment

Turn the subscription function of at paypal had the same problem no feedback by email or here in the forum
  9. A

A small mistake

that is the reason why my pictures are always too big ;)
  10. A

Change the feed sorting standard

Change the feed sorting standard how can you change the feed sorting directly I use date ascending and the user must always change
  11. A

appyet was last seen: Friday at 6:54 PM

appyet was last seen: Friday at 6:54 PM
  12. A

Any other bugs you like us to fix for upcoming release?

Google warning in store Security warning The implementation of WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler in your app is not safe. More information can be found on the page with the warnings.
  13. A

zonk

zonk
  14. A

Order Feed

Order Feed A feed, you can manually sort them into the app Newest first is already set But I want to show from the outset Oldest First How can I do that ------- Feed sortieren Einen Feed kann man manuell in der App sortieren Neuste zuerst ist ja schon eingestellt Ich möchte aber von...