Recent content by alexand83

1. A

AppYet v3.1.8 Released

Who know how work the icon notification? When come a notification on the top of smartphone the icon is circle and white not what i setted in the web, what i setted in the web is out in notification message not at top, but in the popup notification.... and is small too.... what is wrong? what is...
  2. A

AppYet v3.1.7 Released

The icon Notification white on lollipop will be fixed in this life?? U will impement this feature where we can save our notification image?? It isnt professional like now.... do something about this.
  3. A

Notification Icon Issue

But u say white image? I dont want my image white.....bit with colour
  4. A

Notification Icon Issue

No Joseph i updated my icon with one transparent png, and its same.... white circle.... can u upload one so i can try yours?
  5. A

Notification Icon Issue

This is a BIG BIG BIG BIG problem, i cant update my app, if this bug isnt fixed.... there are some work around???? I cant release new app with this bug.....
  6. A

AppYet v3.1.4 Released

there is again the icon notification white problem on lollipop.... when it will be fixed?
  7. A

AppYet v3.1.2/v3.1.3 Released

Appyet there is again white icon on notify bug with lollipop, and i think u dont fixed again the double same article if change only title but not ID of post on wordpress!
  8. A

AppYet v3.1.1 Released

No that isnt lollipop... the icon of notification on head of phone before last versione 3.1 worked well, its icon problem.
  9. A

AppYet v3.1.1 Released

Another bug, after upgrade the notification icon on lollipop that is out on top of phone when a notification come in is white....
  10. A

AppYet v3.1.1 Released

Oh and there is a bug, that all your appyet applicaton have with wordpress .... when the title of a post is changed (but the id post is same) it insert 2 times same article, but with only title changed..... can u fix this?
  11. A

AppYet v3.1.1 Released

ive upgraded my version of appyet and when i click on explorer he dont show nothing....