Recent content by Alessandro G.

1. A

Alternative to FBRSS

Hello I was using FBRSS to connect to rss feed of some facebook groups Now it is not working anymore; any alternative? thank you
  2. A

App removed from Play Store.

Why some google accounts are banned (not for privacy) if they are using appyet app or uploading them recently?
  3. A

My apps are taken down from play store.

how do you remove ads from app, if it is lite and not pro?
  4. A

All my apps removed from play store

Today , all my apps was removed from play store!! What I have to do now?? @appyet Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
  5. A

Notification from Google Play about

Same here... What to do???
  6. A

Pro version; is it auto-renew?

Hello, I have a Pro App from two years. I remember that last year I didn't click anything and @appyet have renewed the subscription automaticaly Is this the same this year? or I have to click on "add subscription"? thank you ps: on paypal , it is on the recurring payment for this @appyet App
  7. A

AppYet dead?

the real problem is that you cannot upgrade your currently App with another's created with other tool because of keys...
  8. A

How to add feeds from Facebook page to app

you have to use fbrss.com and then import in feedburner.google.com, and use in your app this rss feed
  9. A

Digital certificate error in Play Store

problem solved???
  10. A

Flurry or FB audience network

After registering on flurry, and created my android App, where can I get "Flurry banner name" and "flurry interstitial name"? @appyet thank you
  11. A

Flurry or FB audience network

Hello, is someone using Flurry or FB audience network in your Apps, as monetize Ad type? Are they working ok? thank you
  12. A

automoatically payment

if you turn off recurring paypal payments for one App, then can you pay for the Pro version (for the same App) in the future?
  13. A

Security alert received from Google play store

this error happens from months, probably @appyet don't know how to correct it...
  14. A

Google Play Store WARNING!

are you sure? what happens when a Pro App became Free!?
  15. A

Google Play Store Security Alert

ANY NEWS?!??