Recent content by adam ali2

1. adam ali2

How to fix Google Play App Removed

i meen option for open article link in real browser not app webview "like link opened on facebook app" to avoid violation maybe inside article link HTML page , i came across this issue before and my app & account removed
  2. adam ali2

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

i have tested on 4.0.8 but the same issue And the article link does not open in an external browser when click on "Viste WebSite" button on end of feed whether the "Open in Default Browser:" option ON or OFF as i said many app use feed or rss link from diff website and this website may be have...
  3. adam ali2

Website Opening With Another Web Browser

Uncheck the "Use Default Browser" not working still open in app webview
  4. adam ali2

How to fix Google Play App Removed

i have request to do "Open in Default Browser:" option working this option not working prefects the article still open in app webview not external browser like firefox , opera that because if the FEED, RSS of the website have issue in its pages ads context this will reflect on the app state on...
  5. adam ali2

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

i have request to do "Open in Default Browser:" option working this option not working prefects the article still open in app webview not external browser like firefox , opera that because if the FEED, RSS of the website have issue in its pages ads context this will reflect on the app state on...