Recent content by Abraham1205

1. A

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Does anyone know how to contact Admob? Because my ads were restricted and I can't find the option to contact them and tell them that the problem has been solved.
  2. A

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

My app is already in the google store again.
  3. A

Nothing like that appears. I get the option of sending an appeal, but they did send me an email mentioning that they had received it.
  4. A

I appealed since June 4 and I still have no answer.
  5. A

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Me too. I've been waiting for an answer for almost two weeks
  6. A

Same here
  7. A

Issue Admob banner ads not showing

I have the same problem.
  8. A

I do not get a notification when there are new articles. I don't know why, the notification are enabled
  9. A

Is there a way to send notifications? Because I don't get any and I used to send with Firebase Messaging
  10. A

Are you planning to put onesignal or firebase messaging again?
  11. A

My mistake, the banner does appear, but only in the principal screen. When I open an article, the banner ads not show. This is normal?
  12. A

Btw my app have more than 100k downloads and 5k active users. But I don't want to send the last version to google play store, because the admob ads banner do not display
  13. A

Banner Ads from admob do not display on my app.
  14. A

Same problem