hi @appyet , where are you? are you infected by covid 19 ?? :p:p
  2. A

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

3. A

same problem @apppyet
  4. A

Hi @appyet Images do not appear in certain types in my application's RSS, although the same images appear in the list and in earlier versions of the application. (You can see an example in the attachment) old version 4.13 Version List of 4.13 version
  5. A

what do you mean 70-100% for app creator?
  6. A

This one @appyet http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=35a412d4-7574-4dba-8654-fff0fd8b6b48 Thank you
  7. A

Explore menu not showing in menu drawer (classic), explore module is enabled
  8. A

i have checked and make sure the explore modules is enabled, and build apk few times, but explore menu not showing in classic menu, but it showing when i choose home tab navigation mode
  9. A

Hi @apppyet , why is the explore menu not showing in classic menu mode?
  10. A

http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=35a412d4-7574-4dba-8654-fff0fd8b6b48
  11. A

Dear @appyet I get some bug for my app 1. Explore menu cannot working ( not showing) for classic menu 2. Feedback menu working as share menu, so user have a chooce share via email, whatsapp, etc , when user choose whatsapp , app get close, feedback menu should be "a sent email menu" Thanks
  12. A

hi appyet, Can i make group with search keyword , for example, i want to show all article for "covid 19" from all my feed, and make it in a shorcut menu "covid 19 news"
  13. A

Thanks to @appyet for providing the latest update. Generally, I like this update, but this update is too extreme, it's a big change that makes users uncomfortable to using the latest version of the application. My suggestion : there is options for users to be able to use version 3 templates...
  14. A

Urgent : Violates Google Policies about invalid click

I have been contacted by the Google AdMob team via email and telephone. They said some of my applications violate Google policies. I asked what policy was violated, they replied that there were many invalid clicks on my application. They explained that the intertitial advertisement on the...
  15. A

AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

i have problem with Youtube terms of Service, since i want update to 3.1.42 version, do you have any solution for this @appyet? thanks