Recent content by abcPeacemaker

1. A

Can I create Query with articles that contains numbers on the title?

Hello, You probably figured it out by now but... There's no jquery code needed. Just use he options when you add a web module. Use the Type: web link then choose from the options below.
  2. A

Change in READ and UNread is not working

I have asked this question and never received a response. Some Read posts neverrrrr change to Unread.
  3. A

Issue Photo Share and Read posts

All of the photos I use come in through posts from RSS Feeds
  4. A

Unable to set some Feed Query posts to unread

I am unable to set some Feed Query posts to be fully unread. The name is no longer bold but they do not disappear when I try to only show unread. Anyone else experiencing this?
  5. A

Can I create Query with articles that contains numbers on the title?

just add: lower(Title) LIKE '%new%' AND lower(Title) LIKE '%2020%' I use the "lower()" function to remove any case sensitivity but "Title" by itself works. The % signs are used in case there are characters before or after the keyword. Use OR instead of AND if you need to. You can also...
  6. A

Hi nbo, you have a great App. How did you get the live radio setup?

Hi nbo, you have a great App. How did you get the live radio setup?
  7. A

audio player

I'm not from AppYet but I believe the reason the buttons are not working on some audio is because they are playing live radio. Normally we cannot rewind live radio.
  8. A

SQL LIMIT Clause

Can the SQL LIMIT clause be used with feed queries?
  9. A

Issue Photo Share and Read posts

Hello, The share option when a photo is selected does not work. Also, some posts pulled in from a feed then into a feed query does continues to appear as read even though they were read the names are no longer bold. I also tried "Mark All Read" but that does not work. Please assist. Thanks in...
  10. A

Issue How to limit search results in Explore

You're welcome! Do you have any idea when that might be?
  11. A

Thanks again. I added my filtered list of inappropriate words but only 122 words were accepted. Which were not adequate for me. I then disabled search, which works. However, if I swipe down to scroll I get the error attached and the app crashes.
  12. A

Thank you, I will test.
  13. A

This is very serious, my app is for children but if they search for anything, international feeds appear for them to select.
  14. A

When I search in Explore I get feeds that have nothing to do with my app content. How can I prevent this? Or how can I limit the search to only the feeds in my app?
  15. A

How to link to a module?

How can I create a link to one of the modules I have already created? E.g. if I create a button from within the web module can I link it to the [Recents] module or any other module?