My app has been suspended and removed

waptiz

I'm afraid of updating other apps and closing my account in Google Play for developers.:(

Hi Developers at xxxx,
After a recent review, xxxxxxx (com.xxxxx) has been removed from Google Play.
error_red_24dp.png

Publishing status:Suspended
Your app has been suspended and removed due to a policy violation.
build_grey600_24dp.png

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.
Next steps: Publish a new compliant version of your app

Read through theDevice and
Network Abuse
policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of theDeveloper Distribution Agreement. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, make appropriate changes to your app.
2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all policies listed in theDeveloper Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations. Please note that by publishing to Google Play, you agree to adhere to the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement.
3. Sign in to yourPlay Consoleand submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I'm afraid of updating other apps and closing my account in Google Play for developers.:(

Hi Developers at xxxx,
After a recent review, xxxxxxx (com.xxxxx) has been removed from Google Play.
error_red_24dp.png

Publishing status:Suspended
Your app has been suspended and removed due to a policy violation.
build_grey600_24dp.png

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.
Next steps: Publish a new compliant version of your app

Read through theDevice and
Network Abuse
policy and sections 4.8 and 4.9 of theDeveloper Distribution Agreement. If it’s possible to bring your app into compliance, make appropriate changes to your app.
2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all policies listed in theDeveloper Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations. Please note that by publishing to Google Play, you agree to adhere to the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement.
3. Sign in to yourPlay Consoleand submit the policy compliant app using a new package name and a new app name.

Additional suspensions of any nature may result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and/or the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and transaction fees) from you.
what version was your template which you build your app from? did you try latest 3.1.43?

mdX

The problem is most likely the Policy URL. You also need to update PlayStore (console) not just App. The version 3.1.42 should also work without problems.
policy.PNG

But our main problems are AdMob and FacebookAds(Audience Network). My App is more than 3 years old and until now I had good profits(with AdMob) but since the Firebase update my winnings have dropped more than 50%. Now I switched to Audience Network and I am also curious if it will be better now

Last edited: