My app has been rejected from Google Play

Dear Phones

I don't understand why, but I've been using AppYet for several years and it's never given me any problems. Now, by updating it, Google Play detects that policies have been violated.

Publishing status: Rejected
After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy

We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn't download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

vaishnavasevadasa

Am also facing same issue, despite adding privacy policy in app and website and store am getting this rejected message.

I have more than 10 apps which are down at present .

Pls look into this on priority

Dear Phones

I have appealed Google's decision and I have been answered with this email.

Hi xxxxx,
Thanks for reaching out to the Google Play Team.

We reviewed your app and the initial takedown decision was confirmed. Your app will not be reinstated because it violates our Device and Network Abuse policy by downloading, monetizing, or otherwise accessing YouTube videos in violation of the YouTube Terms of Service or YouTube API Terms of Service.

For example, your app contains third party ads while YouTube is playing. Please see attachment for more information.

You'll need to make changes to your app before submitting it for another review. If you choose to submit your app again, you may want to review the Device and Network Abuse policy and the Developer Program Policies for additional guidance.

X2VAuPs.png

help eliminated my application of play stor
@appyet
Thank you for getting exactly detail problem from Google, we will look into it asap

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo
@appyet help eliminated my application of play stor

Hi developers at MVFPF,

After review, Mujer Vaso Frágil Pero Firme, com.mujer.vaso.frgil.pero.firme.vuxwerykwjikpma, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

Jaime

The Google Play Team

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Just released, please rebuild and retest thoroughly before releasing to app store, and report back any issue
Change Log v3.1.43
-----------------------------

- Android: Restore older implementation for youtube video (due to Google Policy violation)
- Android: Remove Ads support for Web Module (due to potential Google Policy violation)
- Android: Updated supported libraries

Reactions: mdX

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
any luck , am still waiting for support reply, my all apps are down :(
please build your app with the latest template version 3.1.43, if the problem remains, please appeal to Google and find out exactly the problem is, it will help us fix it.

Those who have suspended their applications, should comment a bit on what their applications are about.

Because many have had different problems and it is not necessarily the fault of the application, often it is the content.

That would help a lot to those who until now have not had any problems, to know what not to do, and above all to know whether to update without problems.

Sorry for my bad english.