My apps are taken down from play store.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
new version v3.1.42 has been released, please rebuild and retest, left menu issue should be fixed now

Panos

Thanks for the fast response. Left menu works fine but I received a new rejection in v3.1.42 com.greek.apps
email from Google play:

After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Reasons of violation
Issue: Violation of Inappropriate Ads policy

The ads shown within your app must be appropriate for the intended audience of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise compliant with our policies. For example, ads that show mature content or services cannot be served in apps that have a content rating for younger audiences.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review
1. Read through the Inappropriate Ads policy, Content Ratings page, and Help Center article for additional details.
2. Take appropriate steps to ensure that your ads services and ad content filtering are set appropriately for the content rating of your app.

You may need to check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content consistent with your app’s intended audience.
If you use AdMob, please refer to the AdMob Help Center for more details on ad content filtering.

3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks for the fast response. Left menu works fine but I received a new rejection in v3.1.42 com.greek.apps
email from Google play:

After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Reasons of violation

The ads shown within your app must be appropriate for the intended audience of your app, even if the content by itself is otherwise compliant with our policies. For example, ads that show mature content or services cannot be served in apps that have a content rating for younger audiences.

1. Read through the Inappropriate Ads policy, Content Ratings page, and Help Center article for additional details.
2. Take appropriate steps to ensure that your ads services and ad content filtering are set appropriately for the content rating of your app.

You may need to check with your ad service provider to make sure the advertising campaigns you selected will only show content consistent with your app’s intended audience.
If you use AdMob, please refer to the AdMob Help Center for more details on ad content filtering.

I think you have to set your Ads policies to match your app content ratings, nothing AppYet could do about them

dariocoutinho

email from Google play:

Reasons of violation

You Need create a Privacy Policy page to link in the Google Play Console.

This site helps you to create.

https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com/

Panos

I think you have to set your Ads policies to match your app content ratings, nothing AppYet could do about them
I made some changes in admob, I will try again. Should I Make a privacy policy page? I do not have a privacy policy page in any application. If necessary, what the text should say?

dariocoutinho

I made some changes in admob, I will try again. Should I Make a privacy policy page? I do not have a privacy policy page in any application. If necessary, what the text should say?

This site its very useful: https://www.freeprivacypolicy.com

With this page you generate the link of your privacy policy.

On the Google Play Console, search for "store presence," "app details," and "privacy policy." paste the link there.

Mauroit

Or maybe it has something to do with these norms:

Your in-app disclosure:

• Must be within the app itself, not only in the Play listing or a website;
  • Must be displayed in the normal usage of the app and not require the user to navigate into a menu or settings;
  • Must describe the type of data being collected;
  • Must explain how the data will be used;
  • Cannot only be placed in a privacy policy or terms of service; and
  • Cannot be included with other disclosures unrelated to personal or sensitive data collection.
Your app’s request for consent:

• Must present the consent dialog in a clear and unambiguous way;
  • Must require affirmative user action (e.g. tap to accept, tick a check-box, a verbal command, etc.) in order to accept;
  • Must not begin personal or sensitive data collection prior to obtaining affirmative consent;
  • Must not consider navigation away from the disclosure (including tapping away or pressing the back or home button) as consent; and
  • Must not utilize auto-dismissing or expiring messages.

https://play.google.com/about/privacy-security-deception/personal-sensitive/

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

vaishnavasevadasa

What is new reason for rejection?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo
Got this reply mail

----

Hi Developers at www.iskcondesiretree.com,
Thanks for submitting The Spiritual Scientist by CCD (com.the.spiritual.scientist) to Google Play.
Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment.
  • Developers offering products within another category of app downloaded on Google Play must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment, except for the following cases:
    • Payment is solely for physical products
    • Payment is for digital content that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g. songs that can be played on other music players).
  • In-app virtual currencies must only be used within the app where they were first purchased.
  • Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content, or functionality offered for purchase. If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features that may require a specific or additional charge, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features.
Alternative payment mechanisms to Google Play’s in-app billing service are only permitted if the products purchased are to be used outside of the app.

For example:

• For physical goods or services, such as movie tickets, or a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription; or
  • For digital goods that may be downloaded to devices and used outside of the app, such as songs that can be played on other music players.
  • Donations to 527 designated tax exempt organizations are also permitted.