AppYet Latest Development Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
maybe its related also to the fact that in the old version the app download the text first then its images.
main change that could affect sync time could be, we detect more youtube thumbnail image when article contain embeded youtube video. downloading these new youtube image could take more time. does your articles contain many youtube videos?

@appyet... I saw this message after pressing SUBMIT TO BUILD button:
Queue pos-266
Estimate Build Begin in:
02:13:00 (HH:MM:SS) When build complete, you will receive your updated application by email. Please reinstall updated application to see your changes.

Its state is PENDING
What is this????
Now we'll not get the app instantly?
Please reply
I'm waiting for my app

mohammad

@Appyet.there is another rtl bug.its in the settings.the texts are ltr in persian.

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet

mohammad

@appyet... I saw this message after pressing SUBMIT TO BUILD button:
Queue pos-266
Estimate Build Begin in:
02:13:00 (HH:MM:SS) When build complete, you will receive your updated application by email. Please reinstall updated application to see your changes.

Its state is PENDING
What is this????
Now we'll not get the app instantly?
Please reply
I'm waiting for my app
You should wait.there are alot of apps in queue.because of that you can not get it instantly

mohammad

No.i speak about rtl problem.i asked the first question to know is it possible???

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The text in settings is ltr.

Any screenshot to show us the problem. I still dont understand what the problem is

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AppYet Forum Test

beautiheart

The text in settings is ltr.

appyet-param.png

i just tested it and it looks just fine
Clear app's data and try again

beautiheart

main change that could affect sync time could be, we detect more youtube thumbnail image when article contain embeded youtube video. downloading these new youtube image could take more time. does your articles contain many youtube videos?
Hi again,
thanks for the answer,
no, they dont contain any youtube videos. the synchronisation is a little bit slow but its fine .

beautiheart

Hi guys,
its just me or the toast message take so much time to disappear after the synchronisation.
After getting 150 articles for example, the toast message still say 10, 20, 30 , 40....150 and i have to wait for a long time.
In my app, for 225 articles, i've waited 2 minutes after the syncrhonisation