AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Trice

@appyet I have say a very good job on this. No more crashing when installed on playstore. Am waiting for the interval I put to know if the notification will show. I will still update you on that. Other things are OK by me. If any goes wrong, I will also update you. Thanks.

Trice

On my app I used webview to a channel. I did not use feed on YouTube so its working for me. See image below and I think the notification is working too but have not confirm when the app is close and waited for the interval been set. Waiting for the interval I set to see if the notification will show up as my app is close.

Screenshot_20180711-141541.png

Screenshot_20180711-141720.png

hesho

@appyet

Still this is not working: - Android: No longer parse youtube <video> tag, now play as native embedded video in-app

Videos are still opening in youtube app instead of inapp browser
you can try to used webview to channel work good or web feed well work very good video play just click like pic in 3.1.39 version

Attachments

• Screenshot_    -  -  -  -  -   (1).png
    Screenshot_ - - - - - (1).png
    258.1 KB · Views: 9

Trice

@appyet I have say a very good job on this. No more crashing when installed on playstore. Am waiting for the interval I put to know if the notification will show. I will still update you on that. Other things are OK by me. If any goes wrong, I will also update you. Thanks.

@appyet still saying thanks for a good job.

Saiteja

@appyet there was a bug from long back. Sometimes when a user download app from Playstore, they were unable to sync any data on app. If they change the source of internet like going from WiFi to mobile data or vice versa, or changing the WiFi. It happens to only one in 1000. No sync problem to this 1000 download. It only affects one device who gives feedback on Playstore.

Trice

@appyet as I said earlier that after confirmation, I will get back to you. Here I am now.

1. I waited for the interval I set to display notification which is 8rs and now 8hrs has passed and nothing should up till I opened the app. Its suppose to pop up even when the app is not opened.

2. I have to sincere here. The high rate consumption of internet data is still high. Imagine opening the app for 3 minutes and about 20mb is consumed.

@appyet I await for tour response. With the above two issues been solved. This app will be awesome.

hesho

@appyet as I said earlier that after confirmation, I will get back to you. Here I am now.

1. I waited for the interval I set to display notification which is 8rs and now 8hrs has passed and nothing should up till I opened the app. Its suppose to pop up even when the app is not opened.

2. I have to sincere here. The high rate consumption of internet data is still high. Imagine opening the app for 3 minutes and about 20mb is consumed.

@appyet I await for tour response. With the above two issues been solved. This app will be awesome.
notifiction system work good try 2 hours and you must make a new posts will work after this time try in a new version 3.1.39

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Released a new template to fix a critical crash issue when user set the language to Japanese.

Change Log: v3.1.40
------------------------------
- Android: Critical: Fixed Display Language set to Japanese and app crash on start
- Android: Improved WebView Video Full-Screen Playback