AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Trice

@appyet I think the only issue I have here is

1. the notification not been able to display when new article is uploaded. It doesn't display even when app is closed or opened. It synchronized but doesn't display notification including the cloud messenger.

2. It consumes higher internet data which is not considerable.

3. Am not yet sure of this because I have not uploaded it on play store. Which is the crashing aspect. Last one I uploaded still crashes. Please see image for preview of data consumption in just less than an hour.

View attachment 890

Please @appyet this has to be resolved.

megahz

hi @appyet .... I have created a project on Fibrebase and have included a range of applications,
When I browse these applications on the Firebase I find that each application has a different Firebase Google App Id,
But when I upload the (google-services.json) file for each application on the site Appyet, the number of Firebase Google App Id keep the same, and does not change the number of Firebase Google App Id despite the change of the file (google-services.json) according to each application, and this make a problem in the sending of notifications, because when I send a notication from the first application it sends to all applications , while other applications do not send any notification.
Should I create a project for each application or is there a solution to this problem?
Always create a project for each application

hesho

version 3.1.37 app when open and sync stop app and close four time and sync sign appear above bar however i close app pls see pic the

Attachments

• Screenshot_    -  -  -  -  -  .png
    Screenshot_ - - - - - .png
    93 KB · Views: 10

hesho

what is your phone android OS version?
the app was work good in version 3.1.29 the problem crash when update in google play now crash when sync and sync when i close app too still running i wish record video my phone not root

Attachments

• Screenshot_    -  -  -  -  -  .png
    Screenshot_ - - - - - .png
    59.4 KB · Views: 10

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
the app was work good in version 3.1.29 the problem crash when update in google play now crash when sync and sync when i close app too still running i wish record video my phone not root
Please try again with 3.1.39 just published

hesho

sync closed now thank you browser tab very good and notification work i will test any issue i will tell you thanks again

Last edited:

hesho

thank you sorry for a long test but i know you the best and thanks for browser work good and remove floating share