AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello!
I get the same error message that Hashtag Apps receives when I open the app the first time after an installation from Google Play.
We have fixed the issue, please rebuild your app, and republish to play store, uninstall existing version, and install new version to test, and report back in case problem remains

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet

1. When I added some YouTube feeds in my app, I disabled the option of Open links in system default browser.

This means those YouTube links should play within apps. Isn't it? But still app is playing those videos in YouTube app. i.e. System default app.

View attachment 884
Also additional problems are:

2. When new post is updated, new update is available, Regular notifications are not showing up.

Previously apps used to show notifications for new updates at specified sync interval.

Check in image it is shown, 6 news articles. Now we are not getting such notifications
View attachment 884 View attachment 885

3. In Firebase push notifications, app icon is not showing up in notifications.

4. When we first download the app from play store, this (screenshot attached) error is showing up while first time opening the app.

View attachment 886
for #4 crash issue: We have fixed the issue, please rebuild your app, and republish to play store, uninstall existing version, and install new version to test, and report back in case problem remains

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet Is there a way to access to notifications and see them ... because when I send a notification through Cloud Messaging , When pressed, it disappears and can not be found it again ... Please put a special button to see the notifications we send to our users. Thank you.
Thanks for the suggestion. we will look into it in future version

Trice

1. When new post is updated, new update is available, Regular notifications are not showing up.even at the interval time.

2. on playstore my app have more than 400 crashes in just two days. please see image and help.

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-09 at 10.19.02 PM.jpeg

3. exhaust too much internet data. help too.

Hashtag Apps

@appyet

When new post is updated, new update is available, Regular notifications are not showing up.

Previously apps used to show notifications for new updates at specified sync interval.

Check in image it is shown, 6 news articles. Now we are not getting such notifications

Please solve this on priority, this is critical.

Screenshot_20180709-225011.png

hesho

Queue Position from one hour 4.30 i cant Build apk please solve

Attachments

• التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 6

Trice

Pleas
for #4 crash issue: We have fixed the issue, please rebuild your app, and republish to play store, uninstall existing version, and install new version to test, and report back in case problem remains
Please this have not been fixed. I rebuild and uploaded back but this still occurred. See image

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Change Log v3.1.34
------------------------------
- Android: Critical: Fixed Crash when the app first opened after installing from Play Store
- Android: Add support Facebook Audience Network Interstitial Ads
- Android: Improved CustomTabs implementation
- Android: Change Interstitial Ads Ad implementation, instead of showing at the end of each trigger, now showing at the beginning of each trigger
- Android: Fixed new article notification not showing
- Android: Updated Article Theme display to fix Video tag layout
- Android: No longer parse youtube <video> tag, now play as native embedded video in-app
- Android: Integrated Firebase Crashlytics
- Web: Add support Facebook Audience Network Interstitial Ads

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
What do you mean by this. Can we rebuild now and publish. The above listed change log, have it been fixed to rebuild??.
Publication has just completed, please rebuild your app and test, report back if any issue

Trice

@appyet am sorry to say this. I just rebuild and worst happened. Well I did not upload to play store because I want to test it manually on my own before doing that.

1. Notification is not fixed as described.
2. Feeds can't be retrieve anymore.
3. Interstitial Ads on admob didn't flash as set usual.

For the crash, I don't know yet because I have not uploaded it on play store.

We need solution to this. And work on the much internet data it consumes. Thank you.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet am sorry to say this. I just rebuild and worst happened. Well I did not upload to play store because I want to test it manually on my own before doing that.

1. Notification is not fixed as described.
2. Feeds can't be retrieve anymore.
3. Interstitial Ads on admob didn't flash as set usual.

For the crash, I don't know yet because I have not uploaded it on play store.

We need solution to this. And work on the much internet data it consumes. Thank you.
what is your feed url and package name?

Trice

what is your feed url and package name?

@appyet I just close the app now and reopened, the feed retrieved and ads shown as usually but notification not displaying as stated. Don't know if its my internet. As I stated before, I can't tell about the crash because I have not uploaded it on play store. Please the much data consumption is very important. My package name is com.blog.mall.Nigeria

Thank you.

@appyet hello in the application I put the configuration so that the articles were in grid or tile but trying to update the application did not come with the change I gave in the configuration

Last edited: