AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Hashtag Apps

@appyet

Notifications are not showing up like in previous version unless i open the app.

I tried this several times with changing sync interval also.

Please solve this critical issue

Hashtag Apps

@appyet

These are two critical issues:

1. HTTPS urls (Youtube) don't work for me in the in-app browser. Its opening in system default browser even if disabled in feed settings

2. Notifications are not showing up like in previous version unless i open the app. I tried this several times with changing sync interval also.
earlier notifications used to show at sync interval and when update is available. Now no notifications is showing up

Robert

(default browser not working from RSS feeds)

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this big update with all the improvements!!! Well done!
There is only 1 thing that prevents me from going live with this version and that is opening in the default system browser is not working. It keeps opening in a built in browser whic is very annoying (think of account already logged in the system default browser, Chrome for me and also to accept all the Cookie questions again.
I hope this can be solved.
Thanks again

Hashtag Apps

Everyone is facing problem in notifications.

Normal new post notifications are not showing up. When push notification is sent from firebase, different icon is coming up

Maximiliano

great news. Firebase works correctly notifications. It would have to be able to develop the online chat of the database in real time and the authentication

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
great news. Firebase works correctly notifications. It would have to be able to develop the online chat of the database in real time and the authentication
Looking into it, in near future

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Hashtag Apps

Hello @appyet

1. When I added some YouTube feeds in my app, I disabled the option of Open links in system default browser.

This means those YouTube links should play within apps. Isn't it? But still app is playing those videos in YouTube app. i.e. System default app.

Screenshot_20180709-224900.png
Also additional problems are:

2. When new post is updated, new update is available, Regular notifications are not showing up.

Previously apps used to show notifications for new updates at specified sync interval.

Check in image it is shown, 6 news articles. Now we are not getting such notifications
Screenshot_20180709-224900.png Screenshot_20180709-225011.png

3. In Firebase push notifications, app icon is not showing up in notifications.

4. When we first download the app from play store, this (screenshot attached) error is showing up while first time opening the app.

Screenshot_20180709-224005.png

Last edited:

Toufik

@appyet Is there a way to access to notifications and see them ... because when I send a notification through Cloud Messaging , When pressed, it disappears and can not be found it again ... Please put a special button to see the notifications we send to our users. Thank you.

Jan

Hello!
I get the same error message that Hashtag Apps receives when I open the app the first time after an installation from Google Play.

[QUOTE = "megahz, publicación: 8942, miembro: 137"] [USER = 1] @appyet [/ USER] gracias por la nueva versión.
La notificación de Firebase funciona muy bien, pero ¿cómo agregamos un ícono de notificación? [/ QUOTE]

hello sorry you could help me, I would like to know how to use the firebase tutorial I would like to understand firebase thanks

@appyet please help I just launched the new update in the play store and I got two warnings that the apk will work on less devices I do not know what to do

Update to the new permission model
Caution

Users who have an APK with version 65 code oriented to SDK 22 or earlier versions, will be able to update to this APK. However, when they do, they will not be able to update to APKs oriented to SDK 22 or earlier versions.

Suggestion:

If this change is intentional, make sure that all future updates for users who upgrade to this APK are directed to SDK 23 (or later versions).

Compatibility with certain devices has been removed
Warning:

If you deactivate this APK, your app can be installed for the first time in less types of devices.

Suggestion:

If this change is intentional, keep this APK in the new version or make sure that your new APKs are compatible with all devices that this APK supports.

Last edited:

Toufik

@appyet please help I just launched the new update in the play store and I got two warnings that the apk will work on less devices I do not know what to do

Caution

Users who have an APK with version 65 code oriented to SDK 22 or earlier versions, will be able to update to this APK. However, when they do, they will not be able to update to APKs oriented to SDK 22 or earlier versions.

Suggestion:

If this change is intentional, make sure that all future updates for users who upgrade to this APK are directed to SDK 23 (or later versions).

Warning:

If you deactivate this APK, your app can be installed for the first time in less types of devices.

Suggestion:

If this change is intentional, keep this APK in the new version or make sure that your new APKs are compatible with all devices that this APK supports.
Don

Caution

Suggestion:

Warning:

Suggestion:

Don't worry This is intented change