AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Toufik

Is there possible to create a search box to find a title of a web module? I have an application with over 90 web modules and the user cannot search the ones he wants, he mustscroll down alot.

And tell us if possible to create categories in main screen for list my feeds and web into list category article
Add this please

hesho

when click on link in app show open list of browser on my phone and my app when i chosse my app not open link and show this massege in pic and dont forget to fix download module open pdf in pdf reader in phone like old version thank you appyet

Attachments

• التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 18

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
when click on link in app show open list of browser on my phone and my app when i chosse my app not open link and show this massege in pic and dont forget to fix download module open pdf in pdf reader in phone like old version thank you appyet
fixed, will be part of next release in 24 hours

hesho

share article can hide this option i dont need share

Attachments

• IMG_        _      _    (1).JPG
    IMG_ _ _ (1).JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 15

Marc

Hello @appyet, in addition to those problems: http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-v3-1-26-released.1910/#post-8849

There are three other UI problems:
  • The title in the in-app browser in a new window is not showing correctly when the background is white. The same problem with the arrow to go back in the new Chrome Tabs browser.
appyet.png
  • In the new About screen, is missing the title bar (as the ones in the screenshot I attached just before) and the arrow to go back.
  • Now in the About screen there is a button to Contact, so now is not necessary to have the same button in Settings screen before the About button (the old one).

Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello @appyet, in addition to those problems: http://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-v3-1-26-released.1910/#post-8849

There are three other UI problems:
  • The title in the in-app browser in a new window is not showing correctly when the background is white. The same problem with the arrow to go back in the new Chrome Tabs browser.
  • In the new About screen, is missing the title bar (as the ones in the screenshot I attached just before) and the arrow to go back.
  • Now in the About screen there is a button to Contact, so now is not necessary to have the same button in Settings screen before the About button (the old one).
Thanks.
resolved will be released in few hours

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
View attachment 840
No matter how the button for "Open in Default Browser" is set, the feed "visit website" button always opens the browser to visit the site... I would like to open some feed details in app and now I can't... only in external browser. Can you fix that?
Fixed, will be part of next release

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v3.1.27 released, with fixes for reported issues. Please
Change Log v3.1.27
-----------------------------
- Android: Remove Google Car and Google Wear metadata from app
- Android: CustomTabs always use built-in chrome browser, prevent showing browser choice screen
- Android: Fixed Download Module unable to open non-media files (eg: pdf)
- Android: Fixed Download Module show blank screen
- Android: Fixed CustomTabs arrow button color and direct in RTL layout
- Android: Fixed multiple RTL language UI display issues
- Web: Fixed Feed Validation
- Web: General tab-> new Privacy Policy Link