Admob is Not Working

RizwanBajwa

Dear Appyet Team,

From last 3 day, Ads on my Apps drops more than 80%. As my daily impresion is more than 250k but from last 3 days it goes down to 40k only, please resolve the issue. As I loss lots of revenue on daily basis.

Sparkk TV

It hasn't been working for weeks now. Personally I'm moving on, I developed a new app using Universal and will update my app here to direct people to download the new app once we are done with Beta. AppYet only comes on here once in a while, his last visits were in February & on April 26. No one knows what the fate of the project is. It's still great if you need just a basic app but if you need extras like ads, you may be out of luck now.

7ly

It works fine but you have to choose the correct code over time to enter topics and move between sections the ad will appear.
This happens permanently on websites.
There are a certain number of visits until the ad appears ..

simpletech

It hasn't been working for weeks now. Personally I'm moving on, I developed a new app using Universal and will update my app here to direct people to download the new app once we are done with Beta. AppYet only comes on here once in a while, his last visits were in February & on April 26. No one knows what the fate of the project is. It's still great if you need just a basic app but if you need extras like ads, you may be out of luck now.
What do you mean "universal" is that an app maker too ?