AppYet v3.1.1 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Fixed most of outstanding issues reported since V3.1. Please give it a try and report back any issues

V3.1.1
Changelog
- Android: Feed Module: Fixed Podcast playback control dialog RTL layout issue
- Android: Change Default Light theme actionbar color and menu drawer background color
- Android: Fixed missing Explorer module
- Android: Fixed Feed module and Menu Drawer RTL layout issue for device older than Android 4.2
- Android: Feed Module: Fixed Grid layout overlap in RTL language on some devices (
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed incorrectly display Explore title as Display
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed add or modify exiting Explore and State settings are not reflected correctly in left menu during user newly install or upgrade
- Android: Fixed Display language change from Türkçe (Turkish) to any other language, or any other language change to Türkçe (Turkish), cause application to start with blank screen.
- Android: Fixed mutiple RTL language layout issue in Download Module/Forum Module
- Android: Further tweak Feed sync performance
- Android: Improved algorithm to detect hi-def thumbnail for Feed layout views (List, Card Magazine etc)
- Android: Feed Module: Improved extraction youtube thumbnail
- Android: Website: Fixed https forum module creation validation problem
- Android: Updated Galego (Galician) language support (Thanks to Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal)
- Android: Updated Русский (Russian) language support (Thanks to Artem Rez)
- Android: Updated Français (French) language support (Thanks to Mourad H)
- Android: Updated Slovenščina (Slovenian) language support (Thanks to Boštjan Orban)
- Android: Updated Suomi (Finnish) language support (Thanks to Rami Aalto)
- Android: Updated हिन्दी (Hindi) language support (Thanks to Parth Chamaria)
- Android: Updated Limba română (Romanian) language support (Thanks to Daniel Görög)

Almekhlafi

Please Fix the Explorer.
When I click on head my any page he not active click . I can click any link after 50px from head .
Please check : al.android.net

joseph raphael

Please Fix the Explorer.
When I click on head my any page he not active click . I can click any link after 50px from head .
Please check : al.android.net

Explorer ? you mean the explore mode.... it's already fixed on the list
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed add or modify exiting Explore and State settings are not reflected correctly in left menu during user newly install or upgrade

Almekhlafi

Explorer ? you mean the explore mode.... it's already fixed on the list
Thanks for reply.
I mean, when you click on is at the top of the web page link it you can not click, but if left 50 pixels distance of at least the top of the page.
You can test : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=al.android.net

Memon Husen

I am new here and i dont know how to add html in app made in appyet. please help me..... how can i change interface and all that.... what about tml and css you are talking about......i am very little known about this but dont know how to add this in app...please help...:(

alexand83

Oh and there is a bug, that all your appyet applicaton have with wordpress .... when the title of a post is changed (but the id post is same) it insert 2 times same article, but with only title changed..... can u fix this?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Oh and there is a bug, that all your appyet applicaton have with wordpress .... when the title of a post is changed (but the id post is same) it insert 2 times same article, but with only title changed..... can u fix this?
will look into it

joseph raphael

will look into it

This duplication process is done by the App itself, @appyet you'll need to modify your syncing algorithm to discard the "older" version (with the old title) and keep the "Newer version" only (with the new title).

LCallaghan84

Another bug, after upgrade the notification icon on lollipop that is out on top of phone when a notification come in is white....
That is not the app, thats Lollipop. They are called Heads up Notifications, that is the way they are designed.

@appyet you are awesome. thanks for fixing it!

Last edited: