how to rename about:blank in header ?

Revolt App

Go to "source" in the web browser, you'll find "about" in the first lines, just edit and put what you want :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet

fisher86

Go to "source" in the web browser, you'll find "about" in the first lines, just edit and put what you want :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using AppYet

i couldn't find (about) in the header code

<html hola_ext_inject="disabled">
<head>
<title></title>
<meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" name="viewport" />
<style type="text/css">img {display:block; width: auto !important; height: auto !important; max-width: 100%; padding:0px !important; margin-left:0px !important; margin-right:0px !important; margin-top:0px !important; margin-bottom:0px !important}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1 class="title" id="page-title" style="font-family: Georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 1em 0px 0.5em; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-bottom: 10px;">Origin of The Du&#39;a</h1>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Kumayl Ibn Ziyad Nakha&#39;i was a confidant amongst the companions of Amir al Muminin, Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (A.S.) and this sublime Du&#39;a was first heard from the beautiful, though anguished, voice of Imam Ali. According to Allamah Majlisi (on whom be Allah&#39;s Mercy) Kumayl had attended an assembly in the Mosque at Basra which was addressed by Imam Ali in the course of which the night of the 15th of Shaban was mentioned.</p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Imam Ali said-&quot;Whosoever keeps awake in devoutness on this night and recites the Du&#39;a of Prophet Khizr, undoubtedly that person&#39;s supplication will be responded to and granted. When the assembly at the Mosque had dispersed, Kumayl called at the house where Imam Ali was staying, and requested him to acquaint him with Prophet Khizr&#39;s &quot;Du&#39;a&quot;. Imam Ali asked Kumayl to sit down, record and memorise the &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; which Imam Ali dictated to Kumayl.</p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Imam Ali then advised Kumayl to recite this &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; on the eve of (i.e. evening preceding) every Friday, or once a month or at least once in every year so that, added Imam Ali, &quot;Allah may protect thee from the evils of the enemies and the plots contrived by impostors. O&#39; Kumayl! in consideration of thy companionship and understanding, I grant thee this honour of entrusting this &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; to thee.&quot;<br />
al-islam.org</p>
</body>
</html>

Marc

<head>
<title>PUT YOUR TITLE HERE</title>
<meta content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" name="viewport" />
<style type="text/css">img {display:block; width: auto !important; height: auto !important; max-width: 100%; padding:0px !important; margin-left:0px !important; margin-right:0px !important; margin-top:0px !important; margin-bottom:0px !important}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1 class="title" id="page-title" style="font-family: Georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 1em 0px 0.5em; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-bottom: 10px;">Origin of The Du&#39;a</h1>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Kumayl Ibn Ziyad Nakha&#39;i was a confidant amongst the companions of Amir al Muminin, Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (A.S.) and this sublime Du&#39;a was first heard from the beautiful, though anguished, voice of Imam Ali. According to Allamah Majlisi (on whom be Allah&#39;s Mercy) Kumayl had attended an assembly in the Mosque at Basra which was addressed by Imam Ali in the course of which the night of the 15th of Shaban was mentioned.</p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Imam Ali said-&quot;Whosoever keeps awake in devoutness on this night and recites the Du&#39;a of Prophet Khizr, undoubtedly that person&#39;s supplication will be responded to and granted. When the assembly at the Mosque had dispersed, Kumayl called at the house where Imam Ali was staying, and requested him to acquaint him with Prophet Khizr&#39;s &quot;Du&#39;a&quot;. Imam Ali asked Kumayl to sit down, record and memorise the &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; which Imam Ali dictated to Kumayl.</p>

<p style="margin: 0px 0px 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Imam Ali then advised Kumayl to recite this &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; on the eve of (i.e. evening preceding) every Friday, or once a month or at least once in every year so that, added Imam Ali, &quot;Allah may protect thee from the evils of the enemies and the plots contrived by impostors. O&#39; Kumayl! in consideration of thy companionship and understanding, I grant thee this honour of entrusting this &quot;Du&#39;a&quot; to thee.&quot;<br />
al-islam.org</p>
</body>
</html>

fisher86

<head>
<title>PUT YOUR TITLE HERE</title>
</style>
</head>
<body>

al-islam.org</p>
</body>
</html>

very helpful, thank you