This is not fair from @appyet

Saiteja

Hi @appyet am daily going through my Google Analytics and Google admob. When I compare screenviews of both Google Analytics and admob then I got to know that it's not the share of 30:70 (30% for appyet) it's like 50:50.

Am attaching my screenviews of my all apps.

I got more than 2L screenviews in Google Analytics.
In admob I only got 1L screenviews.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-16-23-22-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-16-23-22-00.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20160316_232303.JPG
    IMG_20160316_232303.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 36

joseph raphael

Hi @appyet am daily going through my Google Analytics and Google admob. When I compare screenviews of both Google Analytics and admob then I got to know that it's not the share of 30:70 (30% for appyet) it's like 50:50.

Am attaching my screenviews of my all apps.

I got more than 2L screenviews in Google Analytics.
In admob I only got 1L screenviews.

Ads doesn't display to all users and devices, so if you got 1000 views this doesn't mean that all 1000 got advertisements displayed on them, may be only 900 or 850.

Saiteja

Hi @joseph raphael I regularly follow your post. Thanks for giving reply.

Am not talking about ads, here as appyet says it distribute 30:70 ratio. If so then my screenviews in Google Analytics are 2 Lakhs and when I compare my screenviews in admob then I got to that I only got 1Lakh screenviews.

Google Analytics gives us accurate screenviews, and also we know about admob.

Please reply me, thanks in advance.

joseph raphael

Hi @joseph raphael I regularly follow your post. Thanks for giving reply.

Am not talking about ads, here as appyet says it distribute 30:70 ratio. If so then my screenviews in Google Analytics are 2 Lakhs and when I compare my screenviews in admob then I got to that I only got 1Lakh screenviews.

Google Analytics gives us accurate screenviews, and also we know about admob.

Please reply me, thanks in advance.

because some modules doesn't contains the admob analytic code, like web module.

jsa88

you have make 100000 page view per day with appyet say thanks for them without appyet you are nothing

jsa88

if you want to see 265000 screen views or 1000000 screen views enter to admob and make the Refresh rate 30 sec
thanks

but admob not paying for screen views admob pay just for clicks

Last edited:

Saiteja

Hi @jsa88 I know @appyet is best. But they have mentioned as 30:70 ratio am not the person type of u. If u love appyet keep love with u, u had no right to say me. And by the way am not interested in money.

If they take 50:50 ration they can mention it as a legal point. But they can't cheat us by saying 30:70 ratio.

And sorry as u said other company take 70% can u mention few ??

jsa88

Hi @jsa88 I know @appyet is best. But they have mentioned as 30:70 ratio am not the person type of u. If u love appyet keep love with u, u had no right to say me. And by the way am not interested in money.

If they take 50:50 ration they can mention it as a legal point. But they can't cheat us by saying 30:70 ratio.

And sorry as u said other company take 70% can u mention few ??

i have test this company

http://www.appsgeyser.com/

am just a user as like u and i have test Refresh rate 30 sec and i was get 200 000 screen views per day now Refresh rate 120 sec and i get
40 000 screen views per day

Saiteja

My all apps had refresh rate @30sec. Once u check ur app in Google Analytics & compare with Google admob.
Thanks in advance

jsa88

the problem is not appyet the problem from admob
My all apps had refresh rate @30sec. Once u check ur app in Google Analytics & compare with Google admob.
Thanks in advance
change the Refresh rate to 120 sec and see the earnings after that and tell me

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please ask google why two analytics are different. The number you show have nothing to do with 30:70 split

Bayo

Please what do I do
I build app on this platform and up till now have not receive it over 9 hours now. What do I do.