[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Raiderpoer

I'm not saying that it's not good to have more features. Look at the list of request and what is more important. Does it worth the effort to add something we can already do using the web module. Just look at mapbox, it looks great just using the web module vs the effort to add it as a module. What do we want to get?

Hi!

I remember MapBox module is being tested and is not 100%, so it is normal to look bad and weird.

Thank You

Hi!

I remember MapBox module is being tested and is not 100%, so it is normal to look bad and weird.

Thank You
What we actually need is the location permission and not the map module. With the location permission, you can use mapbox, google map or any other map for your app. Looking forward to see many great apps created here.

DutchDevelopment

My future is : users can disable automatically receive updates from a feed .
For example we have 3 menu ;
Menu 1 : get updates from feed 1
Menu 2 : get updates from feed 2
Menu 3 : get updates from feed 3
After installation, user dislike news from feed 2 but he like news from feed 1 & 3 .
So we give him an option to disable automatically update for feed 2 (menu 2) and just menu 1 and 3 get updates.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I have got the same idea yes, it is really a must for a flexible app for users!
But more like they still recieve feed but dont get a notification of it. But from other feeds they still will...
@joseph raphael @appyet

mouradh

It would be nice to add the possibility for join to the app a notification sound in the General tab
ashamp11.png

Marc

@joseph raphael @appyet There are some code to make the photo and description not displayed in the list of news located in an RSS feed? In the picture, the red areas are the ones I want are not.

Screenshot_2015-07-18-11-03-32.png

@appyet Please make a option in the web so you can select the order of the news by default. For example, I want to defaults is ordered by title.

Sorry for my bad english!

joseph raphael

@joseph raphael @appyet There are some code to make the photo and description not displayed in the list of news located in an RSS feed? In the picture, the red areas are the ones I want are not.

@appyet Please make a option in the web so you can select the order of the news by default. For example, I want to defaults is ordered by title.

Sorry for my bad english!

You want to only show the title of every feed ? there is no code to hide the rest of the data from the feed list.

As for the news order, it depends on the RSS code itself not by app's sorting settings.

esafaree1

It would be nice to have a comment button that looks and behave like current share button in appyet for next release.

Gnetwork

Can you add please this important known Bugs to your list?
@appyet

1) Instead of Back a click on the back button of the phone will close the application
2) The Feed Module is not displaying inline images
3) If the user closes the app on a webpage the Page will not be refreshed within the new start of the application.
4) Whats app Share Button result in Uknown URL Sheme Error

Improvement
1) The App Size is a lot to huge due unnecessary Data.
2) Instead of directly playing a youtube video a page with a faked player image is redirecting to youtube