AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Can't really screenshot to show. You know how you can have the app's icon on your device's launcher home screen, the one you tap to launch the app? That icon is being deleted after the app updates (depending what version you are updating from). Seems like the last couple builds are doing it. After the app updates, and the icon is deleted from the home screen, the user has to drag it back out from the master app list.
it could due to launcher activity no longer the same as the previous version. going forward should be ok.

in the futhre, header image will be taller, look at the existing google apps header, you will understand
Understand that you are following google style but I think that is too fat. I prefer this current size as it gives more area for the menu.

Can't really screenshot to show. You know how you can have the app's icon on your device's launcher home screen, the one you tap to launch the app? That icon is being deleted after the app updates (depending what version you are updating from). Seems like the last couple builds are doing it. After the app updates, and the icon is deleted from the home screen, the user has to drag it back out from the master app list.
@dbin78 You install updates and your icon disappear from the homescreen? I don't think it's an issue with the app. Try to build again and install. See if it happen again.

Latest version with bug fixes have been released to Prod.

v3.1.17
- Android: Improved Iad to reduce unnecessary iAd request with no impression
- Android: Fixed notification is not showing
- Android: Change Notification Icon background to match actionbar bgcolor
- Android: Change Notification to remove progress bar.
- Android: Change Notification to show new articles without waiting for images to complete download
- Android: Upgraded third party libraries

My notification is showing

What to see for these fixes?
- Android: Change Notification to show new articles without waiting for images to complete download

joseph raphael

Latest version with bug fixes have been released to Prod.

v3.1.17
- Android: Fixed notification is not showing

Did you update the 3rd party images libirary ?

Marc

@appyet I have a new problem with notifications. I wrote three articles this morning, but only tells me that there is only one new entry. My application is synchronized every three minutes. In addition, the new function to directly view the titles of new entries not work for me. I have a HTC M7 (Android 5.0.2). PLEASE FIX, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

Screenshot_2015-07-07-15-01-36.png

Marc

@appyet Now I just came out the second article, I have seen that the function to see the titles of new entries works, but when there is only one new article, it would be possible to directly post title will see, instead of saying there is 1 new post?

PD: I have not yet notified me the third article :confused:

Does it sync article when you are in the app itself? Try to sync manually. If that is not pulling your article there is nothing for the notifications. Sync every 3 min? That's temp or fixed setting? Check your rss feed?

SpiDeRBoY

@appyet : read feeds will hide automatically in app by default in new version. How could i set like back ( read un hide from feeds)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

dragonpat

And the quality difference when you pick a photo??

Screenshot_2015-07-08-17-58-59.png

Screenshot_2015-07-08-17-59-06.png

djugo

@appyet Now I just came out the second article, I have seen that the function to see the titles of new entries works, but when there is only one new article, it would be possible to directly post title will see, instead of saying there is 1 new post?

PD: I have not yet notified me the third article :confused:
I have the same problem with the last one of my many apps. I can see the news if i open the app but the notification never arrive to me. I have the sync every 1 hour. I tried this problem with my htc one with android 5.x.x but also on my wife's samsung with android 4.2.x

thanks

djugo

@appyet Notification works for me but it's the sync that is not working and I guess it's the same for the rest. After closing to app, I get notification but there is not more updates after the first round. So I get 1 or 2 article notification but later articles are not coming in and thereby no more notifications. Until I open the app that articles is sync in. My guess it that the sync is not able to kick in after a period of inactivity. Those who are not getting notification may have new articles only after the period of inactivity so there is nothing to notify.

Guys try to close your app and create some new articles within 1 hour. See if your get anything. :)

Felimar Salon

@appyet
Hello please fix the error page when user click the videos feed without youtube installed.
We've got appyet/something link error message. We dont want to show user about appyet.

Please fix this thanks.

@appyet
Hello please fix the error page when user click the videos feed without youtube installed.
We've got appyet/something link error message. We dont want to show user about appyet.

Please fix this thanks.
Youtube is a standard install and most android have it. So there should not be many people see that. Does it show Appyet? Do a screenshot please.