AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

Keve

When we press back / cancel button in feed list screen the application fully exit. in earlier versions (v3.14 or later) press the back button shows menu and again you press the back button then the application will exit. I think this is good. What's other member's option?

ludah

Hey appyet!
please add check boxes in settings tab to choose which libs must be included in the built app. It's good to have compatibility with 64bit devices but users don't like to download a 10 mb app just to read feeds for exemple. So by adding this option we can controle the size of app by removing unwanted libs. (in my case removing 64bit libs reduce apk size to the half). So please let us choose which libs to include in our apps and thanks.
@appyet pls can this be applied. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G7102 using AppYet

Hussain

Hey @appyet, I kindly request you to work on the audio module... Please make it material design with bottom audio navigation bar or anything that looks beautifull. You have worked so hard for materializing the things. So how did you left the audio module. Please kindly make changes for audio module in next update. Kind Hearted Reuqest.

BTW my full app is running on podcasts. Check out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mumineen.downloads&hl=en
All thanks to Appyet for this great platform for free..

dragonpat

Tested on out Salaxy S5, everything work fine. What is your device model, can you do a clean install(uninstall/reinstall), and try again, if it still happens, pls make a video of the app if you can to show us problem.
It still happens. I sent you an email with the video. Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It still happens. I sent you an email with the video. Thanks.
In video, you only show iad once. In Monetize tab, you do have iad enabled. So showing iad is normal.

If you don't want iad at all, you can disable it at Monitize tab

If you want your video to show your reported issue, you should show
1. open a article then exit a article,
2. Iad diaplayed (normal),
3. right away, open a article then exit a article
4. Iad diaplayed (not normal, because it should not display right away until 30mins frequency passed),

Gamenology Media

Hi @appyet, I recently emailed you regarding the ads in my apps but I haven't got a reply from you yet.

Yesterday I updated the app to AppYet 3.1.16 and have all the ad options unticked.

screencapture-appyet-com-MyAppMonetize-aspx-1436097470452.png

However if I go to my app, Gamenology (com.gamenology.android) I see ads on the article list!

Screenshot_2015-07-05-17-56-08.png

I notice this only happens when I do a fresh clean install, after a couple of app reboots I don't see the ad anymore.

So what could be the problem? Is there any solution for this?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet, I recently emailed you regarding the ads in my apps but I haven't got a reply from you yet.

Yesterday I updated the app to AppYet 3.1.16 and have all the ad options unticked.

View attachment 400

However if I go to my app, Gamenology (com.gamenology.android) I see ads on the article list!

View attachment 401

I notice this only happens when I do a fresh clean install, after a couple of app reboots I don't see the ad anymore.

So what could be the problem? Is there any solution for this?

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.
Will look into it

DjSeby

When we press back / cancel button in feed list screen the application fully exit. in earlier versions (v3.14 or later) press the back button shows menu and again you press the back button then the application will exit. I think this is good. What's other member's option?

Here's others opinion about that.

Still don't know who requested to remove that option... :)

Marc

@appyet In the feed modules, there is an option to change the order of the items according to the option you want.

There is the option to sort by title, but turned upside down, starting with the alphabet in reverse (ascending). You can put the option for you can sort in descending order?

Screenshot_2015-07-05-15-43-44.png

SpiDeRBoY

Feeds updated but Notifications are not works after the last update.
My app do not any notification since yesterday, it was 4 hours notification setting ! (Sorry for my bad English)

(I tested it on 7 apps ... there is no notifications )

Galaxy note 3 , android 5

dragonpat

In video, you only show iad once. In Monetize tab, you do have iad enabled. So showing iad is normal.

If you don't want iad at all, you can disable it at Monitize tab

If you want your video to show your reported issue, you should show
1. open a article then exit a article,
2. Iad diaplayed (normal),
3. right away, open a article then exit a article
4. Iad diaplayed (not normal, because it should not display right away until 30mins frequency passed),
Yeah.only is displayed after read the first article. What I mean is that never, until this update, I had seen the ad displayed in all screen.

LCallaghan84

@appyet

any chance you can add an option for an app to open in a certain module all the time, like the app opens and loads that module. because sometimes when I open the app, it loads a different module from the previous session.

It would be really cool if we could choose which module the app loads when the user launches the app.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yeah.only is displayed after read the first article. What I mean is that never, until this update, I had seen the ad displayed in all screen.
need video to see the problem. base on the description, we don't understand your problem with IAd. IAd will be trigger when user exit from the article view. and how offen the Ad is displayed, it depend on the frequency. even you are not using the App, the time still counts. so let's say you configure the 30 mins frequency, you first install and start your application, first 30 mins there will be no iAd shown. in 31 mins, you open your App again, then yuo open a article, you page through articles, then exit the article view to article list. as soon as you exit article view to article list, IAD will be displayed.

if you think your app doesn't work as described above, again need video to show your problem.