AppYet Latest Development Demo

radialapps

Some suggestions:
1) Attach Image to post (I think I had put this up some time back too)
2) Text formatting
3) Display the "Sent from my --- using AppYet" in italics like official Tapatalk app.
4) Just repeating so that this doesn't get lost, add in-app purchase.

Sent from my Aqua HD using AppYet

Last edited:

radialapps

PLEASE ADD CHAT FEATURE.I NEED IT.
Please be patient, it may not be as simple as you think to add such a feature. Many complications are involved. For example, the first is to decide whether to use irc or direct, which api etc.

Rico_15

Maybe an option to order/delete Settings items.
Or a option to disable/remove languages to reduce your apps size?

dasky81

Hello everyone,
I advise you to insert a module twitter and #hashtag (although I was able to add it using the "Web").
Then also add "Google Plus".
Good work

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I DONT SAY THAT ADD IT IMMEDIATELY.BUT I SAY THEY PUT IT IN THIS REALESE
chat is not a small feature, it could take many months of implementation if not years, why you need chat feature in the app? You want IRC style of chat? Or private chat like MSN messenger?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet Dev 1.0.12 Released https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appyet

Change log:
------------
- Android: Forum Module: Fixed smiley icons not display when user enter different case :p vs :p
- Android: Forum Module: Support smiley icons in Conversation
- Android: Forum Module: Support authenticated image and view authenticated image in Conversation
- Android: Forum Module: Completed attachments display and download feature.
- Android: Feed Module: Improved Card Magazine RTL layout
- Android: Feed Module: Card Magazine layout, removed share and star button, change it to show star only article has been stared. (keep card magazine ui minimalist to make image stand out more)
- Android: Setting Module: Added colored actionbar to be consistent with rest of application
- Android: More bug fixes
----------------------------
We are wrapping up our current features, have sent out translation request. we want to get existing features stable, and push out a final v3.1 release as soon as we could. Many people are very eager waiting for this release.

For any feature we could not implement in this up coming release, we will certainly consider them for the next version. so please continue submit your feature request and suggestions, they are extremely helpful.

mohammad

chat is not a small feature, it could take many months of implementation if not years, why you need chat feature in the app? You want IRC style of chat? Or private chat like MSN messenger?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet
I need public chat feature

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AppYet

radialapps

@appyet, you can use yaaic (http://www.yaaic.org) to implement irc chat. It is open source, so it can be used directly. IRC would allow public chatting from the app as well as from PC with a web based client, with the IRC server hosted on the target website.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Some suggestions:
1) Attach Image to post (I think I had put this up some time back too)
2) Text formatting
3) Display the "Sent from my --- using AppYet" in italics like official Tapatalk app.
4) Just repeating so that this doesn't get lost, add in-app purchase.

3) we check tapatalk response, don't see italics signature, please reply with a link to example.

Sparkk TV

Is there a chance that we could have an option to hide the menu in the future? Say if we have an app that has it's own menu and we just want to wrapper it without the menu?

radialapps

Make the settings page theme match the app theme. The black with the colored top bar looks really odd.

radialapps

@appyet, please do something about the 3g data problem, as it is becoming too big. Every time I use Appyet, it consumes at least 4-5 mb. I won't be able to continue testing if the problem persists.

radialapps

The conversation unread count is still missing. Also, when you search in forums, it shows you a list of topics in which the keyword is present. Now when you press a topic, it takes you to the first page of the topic and not the page where the keyword is. So the user is forced to find the keyword page manually. And this is bad if the topic has hundreds of pages...