AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

I added 10 feeds in app. When users get notification about new article and click on it, instead of opening new article's feed, appyet opens last visited feed or page. Please resolve this bug.

EEnterprises

I added 10 feeds in app. When users get notification about new article and click on it, instead of opening new article's feed, appyet opens last visited feed or page. Please resolve this bug.
I suggest instead that let the app maker choose which module to open when notification is clicked, as there can be multiple articles... Like "All Unread" will open when user clicks notification

joseph raphael

Daniel Kasal

I have a problem after last updates. Displaying pictures in my app from photo servers. Past version (3.1.8) showed picture in the full size correctly, but now shows the full size with more compression. Please, can you repair it?
See included pictures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-29-09-35-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-29-09-35-42.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2015-06-29-09-35-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-29-09-35-53.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 11

grilledbacon32

I'm still getting kicked to the top of the list after reading an article. Once I click one, read it, click back it takes me back to the top of the list. It's pretty annoying when you have tons of articles and you have to scroll through them all again.